Sign in to follow this  
ziggy2000

OMW - Tardy Buyers!

ziggy2000    10
ziggy2000

I cannot believe how tardy some buyers can be! I sell an item and the the buyer upon receiving it states that the brass is not solid but sprayed, so I apologise for the oversight and offer them a refund, postage both ways. I received the item back yesterday, damaged and bent almost beyond repair! When I sent it off, it was in bubble wrap, polystyrene etc. Receiving it, it was dismantled, thrown in a box and we all know how the post office can throw boxes around. What does it take to show a bit of respect in repackaging the item properly for safe transit, especially if a full refund is offered? I am tempted to deduct some of the refund for repairs, but I can just imagine the outcry that would cause! Sorry, just venting my frustrations here:disgusted::disgusted:

MiemsJewels    10
MiemsJewels

Welcome to the club ziggy. Sometimes we as sellers loose a great deal of money just to keep the buyers happy.

ziggy2000    10
ziggy2000

Thanks Miems, yip, we have lots to learn! I thought of reminding the person to pack with a bit a newspaper at least, but then decided against it as surely it was common sense....

RAG Auctioneers    10
RAG Auctioneers

As MiemsJewels mentioned, welcome to the club........