Sign in to follow this  
deliaw

Alass

deliaw    10
deliaw

Hi there Bob Admin

Adrian has now told me via email that he does not have the 13 or 14 items he owes me. What recourse do I have as these are all jewellery items, plus cost of couriers, and adds up to quite a lot of money.

Please advise

Delia

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

Hi Delia

I have sent you a PM

Alass    10
Alass

Hi Delia,

As i have said i believe these items were sent via Royal Mail by mistake. I know a number of mistakes occured when items that were paid for courier were sent via that method when they should not have been. I have actually now recieved 2 items back that were mailed some 7 months ago or i dont know how long your post office keeps things but i would urge you to please check there. The tracking details doesnt work anymore because of the amount of time that has passed. I am sure i do also have some DHL tracking numbers for you.

On my old PC that broke i had a full spreadsheet that had items that had been sent and the tracking numbers. I can try to recover the data off this hard disk but the PC its self is broken.

I really am trying to do everything i can for all the buyers affected by the issues. As explained if the item is not here then its either en-route, lost or sitting at the post office.

I know Cuan is on holiday and i have been dealing directly with him however i am happy to stay in contact with you throughout the refund process

I have sent you all the outstanding items that was in the package as agreed to your belgium address. Have you recieved all of that now?

Best Regards

Adrian

deliaw    10
deliaw

Hi Adrian

Thank you for your reply. I have received two parcels sent at the same time to Belgium. They contained all of the outstanding scrapping items but only two of the rings. Please advise which two you have received back. Also, when can I expect to get them? They would now need to be sent to me in South Africa as my cousin is no longer in Belgium.

I have received no tracking numbers from you nor any notification that the parcels were on the way. I received only the first parcel sent to me via courier early last year, which I did advise you of.

I really would prefer the missing jewellery rather than a refund, any suggestions?

Regards

Wild Olive Art    11
Wild Olive Art

Surely this should be private correspondence between Bidorbuy, Alass and Deliaw ?

kyleandmaggie    10
kyleandmaggie

Finally! the elusive Mr Dawtrey!

I have been waiting for almost A YEAR for Order : 2906332 to be sent.

The seller has failed/refused to contact me directly in any form, the only replies I have from his side are empty promises directed at your admin staff when I asked them to follow up on the matter.

Get back to me, this isn't right.

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa
Surely this should be private correspondence between Bidorbuy, Alass and Deliaw ?

The seller possibly believes he gain gain mileage by posting in public, that he is trying to do something about it, but agreed, it should be over email that he does this.

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

I think it's a good thing the correspondence is made public because if this issue leads to a court case, this can be used as evidence. There are a lot of buyers who have lost thousands of rand, and I think it will be a good thing if they all come to the forum.

The following from him really has me thinking again : "As i have said i believe these items were sent via Royal Mail by mistake. I know a number of mistakes occured when items that were paid for courier were sent via that method when they should not have been."

How can he state he "believes" the items were send Royal Mail when he was doing the postage? "Mistakes occured" was when he allegedly sent the items normal mail instead of DHL as paid by customers.

I was one of the few lucky ones who got my money back and 2 items delivered hence my posting on this forum.

The seller possibly believes he gain gain mileage by posting in public, that he is trying to do something about it, but agreed, it should be over email that he does this.

kyleandmaggie    10
kyleandmaggie

You're lucky, I'm sitting here a year later and over R1500 out of pocket...

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

see your inbox with PM

You're lucky, I'm sitting here a year later and over R1500 out of pocket...

Alass    10
Alass

Hi there forum,

I have been working closly with the staff and management at bidorbuy to try to resolve these issues as much as possible. You all know what lead to the downfall of my business and i have been as open and honest about the situation as i can earlier in this thread (either this or the other Alass thread).

The issue is dealt with publicly so that everyone can see that i am still dealing with this issue and i have not run away and disappeared. Refunds are progressing all be it slowly however thats unaviodable.

Miss Jewels.. Any issues that you had with regards to your purchases are now resolved and i would thank you to please stop posting on these forums. They are for information with regards to buyers purchases and not your own personal witch hunt with PM's and other means. I would encourage ONLY buyers who have outstanding issues to post in these forums where i can investigate the problem and resolve it.

If i continously see posts like this in the Alass forums Miss Jewels i will complain to the operations manager as they do not help the situation at all. Please see the correct forum post for constructive issues that need resolving as follows:

http://forum.bidorbuy.co.za/forum-community-watch/11359-alass.html

This forum contains all the relevant information to the current situation and full updates as to how the situation is progressing and i would urge you to read this. I will also not have the time to double post everything in multiple forums, So please check the above link for updates on issues.

Miss Jewels.. please refrain from posting any more PM's or information on these forums.

Best Regards

Adrian

Edited by Alass