Sign in to follow this  
Seeds for Africa

Does anyone know what the new postal rates are from 1/4/11

Seeds for Africa

Does anyone know what the new postal rates are from 1/4/11? When will these be published?

kebs

Very good question! So far, the SAPO website only has last years rates on it... They're waiting until the very last day to spring the surprise on us!! :sneaky:

retailrush

From past experience, they only become available a couple of days before - and even then the post offices don't always have the brochures to hand out, in which case I just ask them what the increases are pertaining the rates I use regularly. I also noticed the rates on the website - and I didn't look at the dates thinking it would be the new rates and downloaded it. (Beware, it is quite a large file).

JPBon

My PO reckon that everything going up by 10% as far as they have heard.

Miss Jewels

New Tariffs : Economail R19.30. Min rate R31.55 (parcels of 1kg) and R4.25 per kg thereafter. Speed Services have not yet given out their tariffs but most PO's are having a special on their Speed Services bags. I've just bought 50! Hope this helps.

booksallsizes

Thanks, Miss Jewels! :smile:

kebs

Speed services for 1kg will be R71.39 for non-documents, if I've figured out the new book properly... That's an increase from R66.07 in the old book..

Seeds for Africa

Thats only a 6% increase .... not too bad.