Sign in to follow this  
Vegar

Impressive seller

Vegar

:cool: For once I am really impressed with a seller.

A. S/He rates the items according to value and rarity and tells you not to overbid on a low value item ...:love:

B. His/her shipping costs are reasonable and transparent. :angel:

Check it out - the items are nice too! Items for sale from barrador on bidorbuy.co.za

And no ... it is NOT a relative of mine!! :biggrin:

Seeds for Africa
:cool: For once I am really impressed with a seller.

A. S/He rates the items according to value and rarity and tells you not to overbid on a low value item ...:love:

B. His/her shipping costs are reasonable and transparent. :angel:

Check it out - the items are nice too! Items for sale from barrador on bidorbuy.co.za

And no ... it is NOT a relative of mine!! :biggrin:

Vegar.... your cousin has a great listing :laugh: Just joking. Wow, that does look good. Hope they continue that way.

Vegar

I am bidding on two items - Dragon pendants - hoping to get at least one for hubby's birthday :smile:

I am looking forward to pleasant transaction!

booksallsizes

Saw this seller the other day - impressed by the way they do things too... Not my cousin either...:unsure:

JPBon

Well done about time we had a few more honest sellers like this.

Cheetah10

When I saw the term (heading) "impressive seller", the first one that came to my mind was...... "Seeds & all"...... wow!!... it is really an experience dealing with them/him/her/it....

They have it down to a "T" and they have really written the script of how it should be done. I placed an order at 20h15 the evening and at 07h00 the next morning..... I got my tracking no., instructions and rating... plus the gifts they always include in my order is normally around 3 times of what I have ordered......

They are the only ppl I will rate before even receiving the items, cause I just know it's going to be good.

Actually good to have a thread like this where the performers can be recognised....... may just inspire some of those who do not even confirm receipt of order numbers and/or confirmation of payment...... Maybe someone should start a topic on "worst deals" as well...... may just be a wake-up call for some and keep the standards improving.