Sign in to follow this  
Mrs brett2243

Newcomer stating that he/she did not place a bid and don`t knohow this happend, sorry

Mrs brett2243

Hi everybody,

Sold an item this morning to a newcomer from overseas, and he/she said sorry, don`t know how this happened as he did not place the bid:thinking:.. ok ja right "so the system picked him because he is new with no ratings"LOL... and now he is wasting my time and BoB`s time. So now i have to wait for 7 days before filing the SNC and give him his first rating,can`t wait:grin:. I`m definitely not complaining about new buyers but how on earth can we stop these kids who think this is a game??

Looking forward to any comments.

Kind Regards,

Mrs brett2243

Little Miss Muffet

It is probably one of those Humanoids in a UFO who placed a bid.

kebs

I have had one or two of those before.. I ignore their claims, file an SNC after 7 days & leave negative feedback.

Mrs brett2243

Hi geewhizz, thank you for your SUPERB reply,LOL. Nice to meet you:)

Kind Regards,

Mrs brett2243

Mrs brett2243

Hey Kebs, ALWAYS nice to hear from you! I`m starting to get the hang of it now and following your path:twisted:

Have a lekka evening,

Mrs brett2243

kebs

Hello! It's quite impossible to not know that you have bid - it's not just one button to push!! They're trying their luck, that's all.. I had one a few years ago who did this - turns out she was trying to get a few positive ratings for free, figuring people just would rate her + for her "honesty" - ahem...:rolleyes: She was blacklisted very quickly!!! :cheesy:

Mrs brett2243

Hi Kebs, Obviously they don`t know who they are dealing with:twisted:. Thanx for your comments!!:smile:

MiemsJewels

Hahaha, What about the buyer who bought and win 196 items fom me and other buyer. So I contacted her this morning, and said she is on her way to pay. This evening I received an e-mail from her stating that her husband lost his job. a Big lie. I got her blacklisted.:blink1: