Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

We seem to have an issue with this buyer.

wayjen

Meneer Admin can you look at this please, All ratings received by shahar on bidorbuy.co.za this buyer buys 2 pairs of shoes from us a few days ago. This morning she phones and wants to first try on the shoes before paying. I tell her she cannot do that as that is not our policy or BoBs. She talks about the size etc and I explain that if she was unsure then she should not have bid. She says we must cancel the sale and I explain we cannot and would have to file an SNC and rate accordingly. She phones back after 2 minutes and asks if she can pay cash as she is new to BoB so I tell her she can and she must wait for the email from Jenny. I then find out that we have already contacted her to ell her what to do and she is now sending emails to us saying she does not know what to do although she is a member since 8th Jan this year and has 13 purchases and a rating of 66.67%. I think she is trying to get out of the deal because she cannot try on the shoes.

Do we wait her out or what?

admin

Meneer Wayne,

You will have to wait the 7 days for filling the SNC's, don't think payment will be forthcoming...

wayjen

yeah I expect as much I will be watching those ratings like a hawk.

Thanks Andries.

JPBon

I have a shotgun you can borrow Im thinking of using it on some buyers.

lilythepink

Not me, I hope, JP!! LOL

JPBon
Not me, I hope, JP!! LOL

Nope not you Lily.

babyface2
I have a shotgun you can borrow Im thinking of using it on some buyers.

may i borrow it please jp have some buyers i would just love to use it on:smile:

selabi

Hi JP

May be you can lend me your shot gun i recieved your parcel today and as usual the packing is bomb proof i have at present a team of engineers and NASA ground staff try to break in if you could assist by sending me blue prints on how this parcel was constructed that will go a long way in helping this dedicated crew unraveling your secrect to SAPO proof parcel .Thanks again great as aslways

JPBon
Hi JP

May be you can lend me your shot gun i recieved your parcel today and as usual the packing is bomb proof i have at present a team of engineers and NASA ground staff try to break in if you could assist by sending me blue prints on how this parcel was constructed that will go a long way in helping this dedicated crew unraveling your secrect to SAPO proof parcel .Thanks again great as aslways

You just need a sharp blade to break into my parcels, I know they are hard to open I make sure I make it hard for Sapo staff to try.

Mad about Jack

I have some riot crowd control you can use.......