Sign in to follow this  
SProducts

They are after me!

SProducts    10
SProducts

This is detting frustrating now. 2 weeks back on 25 Febaruary a buyer won 5 of my items on the friday snap and he was already winning another 5 auctions. Fortunately I deleted all other bids and blocked him. Didnt receive payment and its currently awaiting the 7 days SNC delay.

This week on Crazy Wednesday I get another buyer and she won 5 of my items and was still winning another 3 similar items. I deleted the bids and blocked her.

Other Cell Phones & Smartphones - LATEST MODEL - I9 4G 3.2" QVGA JAVA 2-Sim Dual Standby Touch Mobile Phone was sold for R523.00 on 9 Mar at 20:01 by SProducts in Johannesburg (ID:33274216)

Blackberry - BLACKBERRY 9500 STORM - unlocked Original cell phone. 3G, GPS, Camera was sold for R1,700.00 on 9 Mar at 20:01 by SProducts in Johannesburg (ID:32619376)

Blackberry - BLACKBERRY 9530 STORM - unlocked Original RIM Touch Screen cell phone. 3G, GPS, Camera was sold for R2,100.00 on 9 Mar at 20:01 by SProducts in Johannesburg (ID:32619262)

Other Computers & Networking - Google Android Ultra Thin Mini Tablet Notebook 7" WiFi, Camera, Gravity Sensor was sold for R901.00 on 9 Mar at 20:01 by SProducts in Johannesburg (ID:32619304)

Other Computers & Networking - Mini 7" LCD PINK WiFi Laptop Notebook Windows CE 2GB HD was sold for R1,101.00 on 9 Mar at 20:01 by SProducts in Johannesburg (ID:32619386)

Any suggestions how I can avoid this, I have lost about R6,000.00 in sales and not to mention enhancement fees and having to wait for 14 days to get the success fees back.:worried:

bitesize    10
bitesize

don't think there is much you can do but delete the bids once made. but be careful because unless you have a valid reason they can report you to admin. avoiding this is impossible and most of the time you only find out that they are non-paying buyers once the auction is finished or the item bought. then the whole snc process and blocking. be there over and over. just keep an eye on their profile and check their ratings, that's the only clue. other than that we work blind.

SProducts    10
SProducts

Just a pity you cant do nothing, there are new buyers who register, bids and win within a few hours and then pay. Avoiding new buyers is also not fair.

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals

I have a suggestion, but, you might not like it, it could be alot of work:

Perhaps you should consider changing your username, it might help if they can't find you.

I don' know hoe practical it would be though, depends on how you do your listings.

SProducts    10
SProducts

That could help, only problem is if they bought from me before they can still find my new username on their profile. If it happens again I think I will have to get some debt collectors to collect my money from them. BoB should have their ID details even if they might be wrong, but mistakes happens they might have used the correct one.

bitesize    10
bitesize
Just a pity you cant do nothing, there are new buyers who register, bids and win within a few hours and then pay. Avoiding new buyers is also not fair.

that's a true fact, i've also had some fantastic new buyers who never gave me a single hassle but because of the non-payers who are alot of the time new you don't feel very sure about newbies.

brands online    10
brands online
If it happens again I think I will have to get some debt collectors to collect my money from them. BoB should have their ID details even if they might be wrong, but mistakes happens they might have used the correct one.

ID Details aren't required to register as a buyer on BOB...

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa
This is detting frustrating now. 2 weeks back on 25 Febaruary a buyer won 5 of my items on the friday snap and he was already winning another 5 auctions. Fortunately I deleted all other bids and blocked him. Didnt receive payment and its currently awaiting the 7 days SNC delay.

This week on Crazy Wednesday I get another buyer and she won 5 of my items and was still winning another 3 similar items. I deleted the bids and blocked her.

Other Cell Phones & Smartphones - LATEST MODEL - I9 4G 3.2" QVGA JAVA 2-Sim Dual Standby Touch Mobile Phone was sold for R523.00 on 9 Mar at 20:01 by SProducts in Johannesburg (ID:33274216)

Blackberry - BLACKBERRY 9500 STORM - unlocked Original cell phone. 3G, GPS, Camera was sold for R1,700.00 on 9 Mar at 20:01 by SProducts in Johannesburg (ID:32619376)

Blackberry - BLACKBERRY 9530 STORM - unlocked Original RIM Touch Screen cell phone. 3G, GPS, Camera was sold for R2,100.00 on 9 Mar at 20:01 by SProducts in Johannesburg (ID:32619262)

Other Computers & Networking - Google Android Ultra Thin Mini Tablet Notebook 7" WiFi, Camera, Gravity Sensor was sold for R901.00 on 9 Mar at 20:01 by SProducts in Johannesburg (ID:32619304)

Other Computers & Networking - Mini 7" LCD PINK WiFi Laptop Notebook Windows CE 2GB HD was sold for R1,101.00 on 9 Mar at 20:01 by SProducts in Johannesburg (ID:32619386)

Any suggestions how I can avoid this, I have lost about R6,000.00 in sales and not to mention enhancement fees and having to wait for 14 days to get the success fees back.:worried:

Hi SP. I think one gets a pretty good gut feel, and one knows when you are getting taken for a ride. If you get the gut feel that you are getting taken for a ride, if the person has one negative for non payment, I would say thats justification enough. I am now doing that. If the person has negatives for non payment, I delete the bid.

A very difficult one to handle when it is a newly reg'd buyer.

Grant