Sign in to follow this  
Cheetah10

Cheetah Rugby shirt (XXX) and Griqua Rugby Flag......

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

As the heading says.... that's what I want..... Griqualand West Rugby flag and a new size XXX Cheetah Jersey/shirt....... Urgent request, and I'll appreciate..... Ta!

Edited by Cheetah10

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

Geez!!! are the Cheetahs so well supported that all the shirts are sold out, (or are they so bad that no-one bothers to market their jerseys)???

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

It must be noted here, that the only reason I'm asking, is because I'm out here in the bundus where there are no sports shops where I can get these items.......

I'm surprised that there are no sellers out there, who sees opportunity in this request..... You guys in the cities..... Just go to your local.... get the xxx shirt and flag, add "x" amount for your profit..... load the shipping (for additional profit)..... and whallah!!!..... I've got me shirt and flag... and you made a sale???......

Simple Business economics. Any takers???...... (In the meantime, My Cheetahs are loosing all their games, because their prime supporter has no Cheetah jersey).....

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa
It must be noted here, that the only reason I'm asking, is because I'm out here in the bundus where there are no sports shops where I can get these items.......

I'm surprised that there are no sellers out there, who sees opportunity in this request..... You guys in the cities..... Just go to your local.... get the xxx shirt and flag, add "x" amount for your profit..... load the shipping (for additional profit)..... and whallah!!!..... I've got me shirt and flag... and you made a sale???......

Simple Business economics. Any takers???...... (In the meantime, My Cheetahs are loosing all their games, because their prime supporter has no Cheetah jersey).....

Yip, I will take you up on that. Have you got one yet? If not, I will have a price for you by 10am tomorrow. Interested?

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

Yes please and thank you GAMU..... I garuantee that the Cheetahs' bad spell of losses will change once I start wearing my Cheetah shirt.... (Griquas (Curriecup) is my second team and also relies on my support - hence the flag)..... I feel personally responsible for their poor performances.....

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa
Yes please and thank you GAMU..... I garuantee that the Cheetahs' bad spell of losses will change once I start wearing my Cheetah shirt.... (Griquas (Curriecup) is my second team and also relies on my support - hence the flag)..... I feel personally responsible for their poor performances.....

I hope u r right..... but not convinced that your shirt / flag will have a meaningful change to their performance. I had a look this afternoon. Excuse my ignorance but is a XXX a 3XL? Not into garment sizes I am afraid. Thbis could be a hard task, they are quite difficulat to come accross in Cape Town... but never fear I am on the case!

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

That'll be a 3XL...... and just watch!..... They may even progress to the Quarter finals after this...... Wating for your tracking no......:bigsmile:

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

PA98797292ZA - Jokes!!! You may need to give me a bit more time, but never fear..... if it's available I will find it!

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

There you are..... just the prospect of getting my Cheetah shirt turns it around completely!!!!.... Cheetahs beating Warratahs 23 -3...... (and even the Proteas responded with a positive win this morning).....

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

Uhm!???

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10

Uhm!!??

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Hi Cheetah

I am having nooooo joy. I have looked in half a dozen places and cannot find a 3xl. As for the flag, have not come accross one.

Sorry, but I think this one has defeated me!

Cheetah10    10
Cheetah10
Hi Cheetah

I am having nooooo joy. I have looked in half a dozen places and cannot find a 3xl. As for the flag, have not come accross one.

Sorry, but I think this one has defeated me!

So!!!... I have to assume that the Cheetahs have no BIG supporters????..... They only go up to 2xl???..... My Daughter is a vet in Kimberley and (even) she cannot find me a Griqua Flag in the middle of Griqua country....... I'm a loser and supporting the wrong teams!!!!..... Maar kyk net more oggend hoe verloor die Reds!!!!..... If Gamu cannot help U..... wie kan dan help asb!!!!.... ek is desperaat!!!

Edited by Cheetah10