Sign in to follow this  
ClickandShip

Rouge buyer wreaking havoc with sellers, please attend to urgently!!!

ClickandShip
It looks like Marius 42 is just out to cause trouble. Sad that he needs to waste everyones time!

They do this on a Wed as they know most sellers have R1 auctions and business will be dramatically affected by their vague Negative Ratings...

JPBon

Whats this guy still doing on here I would think he would have been blacklisted with those ratings

MrAerospace

Does he have red cheeks, i.e. "rouge buyer"? LOL

Digitrade

This guy bought from me as well. I e-mailed him with all details pertaining to the sale on Monday morning after the auction closed Sunday night. He paid the same day, and he is happy. I see that he dished out Negatives to sellers 6 days after the listings closed. Maybe the service was poor?

Reynet Trading

Maybe he is one of those people that like the personal attention, holding his hand through the whole sale. Emailing him before he checkout, emailing him before he pay, emailing him when his items is shipped, emailing him to find out if he is happy, emailing him to find out if he slept well.etc

JPBon

If you look at most of the responses from sellers he hadnt paid but was moaning.

Digitrade

If you look at most of the responses from sellers he hadnt paid but was moaning.

New buyers are always reluctant to pay for an online transaction unless they receive some sort of confirmation from the seller. I have bought from many sellers with hundreds of ratings. and up to this day I have not received any form of communication from many of them. Sellers just take for granted that buyers must pay without communicating with their buyers.

JPBon

New buyers are always reluctant to pay for an online transaction unless they receive some sort of confirmation from the seller. I have bought from many sellers with hundreds of ratings. and up to this day I have not received any form of communication from many of them. Sellers just take for granted that buyers must pay without communicating with their buyers.

I often send an email with details about payment, in my experience from what I have written on there I can tell you that not one of them reads it.

Seeds for Africa

Agreed Digitrade. It is just decent customer service to communicate with your buyers. If someone is friendly and goes the extra mile - wouldnt you deal with them before dealing with the guy whose only communication is the tracking number in their rating?

Digitrade

I often send an email with details about payment, in my experience from what I have written on there I can tell you that not one of them reads it.

JP - Most of your buyers are members on this Forum, and I am sure that they read your e-mails. It does not matter if the buyer reads the e-mail or not, we as sellers must communicate with our buyers.

One of the sellers that received a negative from this buyer actually admits that no service was provided, because payment has not been received yet!

Since when must a buyer pay me first before I render a service?

One seller actually tells this user in a revenge negative rating that he will be blacklisted by this morning! Since when do a seller get the privilege to decide who will get blacklisted? Some sellers need to get their act together.

Edited by Digitrade

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI

I agree that communication and customer service is of paramount importance and if you are able to communicate after each sale to each buyer then well done.However there is a difference between having two sales a day and 60 sales a day which then does not allow for this-The seller has not done anything wrong as most sellers will have the payment options and terms and conditions in the listing-The onus is on the buyer to read these and to honour the transaction accordingly and not wait for extra communication about the sale-If they are able to register and bid then surely they do not need to be spoon fed by the seller,I am sorry but the seller has no right to rate negative as he has not paid and completed the transaction.This is an example of a newbie not understanding the rating system and now both buyer and seller will have negatives which is unnecessary.

This is from a seller that has never spoon fed a buyer but has always provided excellent service and communication and has over 8000 ratings at 100% positive.

NEIL

Wild Olive Art

I agree with Neil 100% . If the buyer is competent enough to register on BOB , then he should be quite capable of completing the transaction and following the sellers payment instructions.

This buyer does appear way out of line , rating sellers negatively for delivery ONE day after he pays . - It's nonsense !

Digitrade
I agree that communication and customer service is of paramount importance and if you are able to communicate after each sale to each buyer then well done.

Even if you have 100 sales a day, it is important to communicate with the buyer. You can just set up a standard e-mail and copy/paste via your Bidorbuy account. I do not have that many sales, so I have time to e-mail each buyer.

I believe there is always three sides to any story. I have invited the buyer to this thread. We will have to see if he will respond.

kebs

I usually email the buyer within a few hours - I first give them time to complete the transaction on their own as some buyers feel that one is overeager to grab their money if you send an email immediately! I don't see how he can justify rating negatively if he hasn't paid though? Perhaps he paid but doesn't realise that it takes a few days to show in the sellers account?