Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

Hard work is needed to sell on Bid or Buy or is it?

Guest Guest

Hi!

[Time out - off the topic...]

You say that... I'm a Leo and, the closest I can get to a lion's roar is when I have a decent heartburn attract... :awesome:

[He-he...:nuts:]

mellowred
Good grief - I'm Libra and couldn't organise a proverbial p@#% up in a brewery. But I do spend way too much time trying to organise things. My other half describes it as "shuffling the deck chairs on the Titanic". And he dares not put his hand in my handbag - he says that things try grab him and pull him in....

I bet you have Sag rising somewhere ... LOL

Love your other half's description of your organising skills ... I have weeks (months :smile1:) like that too.

mellowred
Hi!

[Time out - off the topic...]

You say that... I'm a Leo and, the closest I can get to a lion's roar is when I have a decent heartburn attract... :awesome:

[He-he...:nuts:]

I would have guessed you were a Gemini ... they read and talk a lot ... :toung:

mellowred

Back on topic. (is it really Admin's day off? :blush:)

P850, Vegar's advise is really good. It's amazing what you find laying around that you really don't use anymore. The goods were paid for and are just laying about, so the money you get in feels like a clean profit.

admin
Back on topic. (is it really Admin's day off? :blush:)

Day off, what is that ?

Vegar

If you want something done right - ask a Capricorn! I do everything myself ... LOL:grin:

Vegar

Oooops!! Gunslinger is Back :sneaky: HIDE !!

mellowred
If you want something done right - ask a Capricorn! I do everything myself ... LOL:grin:

If you want to do something ask a darned Pisces ... they do nothing themselves ..... LOL

Oooops .... shhhh ... hiding under desk ... someone spread a rumour he was away(?)

catzcan

LOL Mellow, I second you on that one (hiding under the bed)

admin

Away, back, these are unfamiliar words to me. Watching and waiting, now them words I know...

Guest Guest
Away, back, these are unfamiliar words to me. Watching and waiting, now them words I know...

Seriously now...; Stay True! :sad2:...

Cali Craft and Gems
If you want to do something ask a darned Pisces ... they do nothing themselves .....

Tell me about it! My hubby is a Pisces and I've given up on him - nothing ever gets put back where it belongs... just last night I went for him for the six pairs of shoes he has laying next to his side of the bed (not even neatly) then he still has the cheek to moan at me why I haven't done the washing this week yet! (the machine has been leaking for over 3 weeks now and I refuse to do another load until he fixes it!)

I need a dop - and a super strong one at that too (had a crappy day in the office - buyers' and BoB giving me grief)!

booksallsizes

Glad I am not alone with the Pisces-man category. Love mine dearly dearly but have had to learn to fix leaky taps, build bookshelves, plaster walls etc. or else the house would have flooded/fallen down. Small price to pay to live with the (usually) nicest man in the world!

Vegar
Glad I am not alone with the Pisces-man category. Love mine dearly dearly but have had to learn to fix leaky taps, build bookshelves, plaster walls etc. or else the house would have flooded/fallen down. Small price to pay to live with the (usually) nicest man in the world!

Taurus man [mine] will fix anything by himself and after causing total destruction he gets in the troops... thousands of rands later he gives up and I call my son 'Scorpio' who organises the troops, supervises and applies the perfectionist approach until the job is done :amuse:

catzcan

:unsure:Not sure about the nicest gal in the world books, but I've learnt to fix my own pipes - Pisces-an-all!

booksallsizes
:unsure:Not sure about the nicest gal in the world books, but I've learnt to fix my own pipes - Pisces-an-all!

That's because you're a gal, catz (therefore extremely capable! :smile:)- it seems to be the boy-pisces' that can't fix a thing...:unsure:

mellowred
That's because you're a gal, catz (therefore extremely capable! :smile:)- it seems to be the boy-pisces' that can't fix a thing...:unsure:

You know what .... it may just be a male thing ... nothing to do with astrology at all :unsure:.

booksallsizes
You know what .... it may just be a male thing ... nothing to do with astrology at all :unsure:.

Actually, Mellow, you may just have hit the nail on the head there. :unsure:

lilythepink

MrAerospace is a Leo (birthday on Sunday!) and if he can't fix something then it can't be fixed. I don't know how to change an electrical plug. I haven't a clue how to replace a tap washer. I do know how to help him service a car, though! And I love him to bits because he, too, is (usually) the nicest man on the planet. (Just don't travel back from Port Elizabeth with him driving my car when we are both tired as happened yesterday!) :smile:

mellowred

I love my Pisces dearly too. But have found it better to just fix things when he is not looking. He gets really upset if I fix things ... as far as he is concerned, they are never done right :oh:. But ask him to change a light bulb and it is a "big" job and requires the toolbox :blink:. I just have to walk away and praise him when it's done ... LOL.

PS : He is going to "help" me with BoB listings this weekend ... Watch this space ... one of us will be up as a R1 CRAZY auction next Wednesday :nuts:.

Edited by mellowred
added PS

whiterebbit

"Wayne, I have to agree with you about the hard work." and...

"Too true Wayne! But with everything you have listed, how big is your warehouse?"

Hey Jenny, I see you've had the operation !! Keep up the good work girl.