Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

Hard work is needed to sell on Bid or Buy or is it?

qball

Actually Loot is a very well known retailer online, so it's not difficult to look them up directly either, but we are looking at doing more with them going forward, to our mutual benefit. :wink:

wayjen

I helped one guy to start selling on BoB and he keeps letting his items close with out re-listing them and the first time it happened I had a discussion with him and convinced him to re-list his 3 or 4 items and he actually got one item sold. I see now he has let his listing close again.

I am helping another guy list all his items (over 50 years worth of antiques and collectables) but it does not seem he wants to go beyond the listing of the items (he sold one item I listed so far). Listing items is only part of the process and answering questions and packaging and posting etc etc is part of the BoB experience.

I don't know what to do.

Little Miss Muffet

Huh!!Hee Hee. Dont you have enough work of your own.

58f5a7228ff62_328584222_d41102f0amp54.jpg.afc5e34bb29b9c6765ff5e0d279b4954.jpg

Garage_Sale_clip_art.jpg.ab7833a6152a28f128b6013d71701c0d.jpg

Edited by geewhizz

wayjen

I do Pammie but these guys need to get up and running too and I am trying to help but there is only so much I can do for them.

Little Miss Muffet

I am supposed to go and help one of the marketeers. She is all set up but needs me to show her how to load on Bob

Somehow I havea feeling there is an easier way than the way I am doing it

I have only now been able to access "My gallery" from my loading page but dont know how to bulk load and am too

lazy to find out.

Have a great week-end

wayjen
I am supposed to go and help one of the marketeers. She is all set up but needs me to show her how to load on Bob

Somehow I havea feeling there is an easier way than the way I am doing it

I have only now been able to access "My gallery" from my loading page but dont know how to bulk load and am too

lazy to find out.

Have a great week-end

We all have our ways of loading items and I found "my gallery" loaded too slow for me so I do my own thing. Grant keeps on wanting me to bulk upload but........

Have a great weekend maybe I see you at our secret spot.

wayjen

I just took 143 pictures of of about 42 items I must post today and I have still more items to take pictures of and list.

Ek is in my tjops!!

voldermort

i dont know what you are talking about re: my gallery, i have never used it.......when i list items i take photos or scans of the actual items in question and use those :hm: & right now i have an awful amount of photos ready and just waiting to go, so i guess its work, work, work the rest of today for me :thinking:

wayjen

ja ja we all have our problems.

voldermort
ja ja we all have our problems.

no man, i'm really serious now for once..........i have never used my gallery......what is it there for and why would you use it. why wouldnt you just take photos of the items you are planning on putting up on BoB? :thinking:

wayjen

The gallery is where BoB keeps your photos you have already taken so if your link is broken and no pics show on your listing you can still go look in the gallery for them.

voldermort
The gallery is where BoB keeps your photos you have already taken so if your link is broken and no pics show on your listing you can still go look in the gallery for them.

ok wayne maybe im in a ditzy mood today but why dont you store your own photos in your own folder on your pc?? this is the way i have always done it......i take my photos, which automatically goes into one of my already created folders on my pc...stamps, books, lps etc etc and once the ad is up i move those photos into a subfolder called "stuff already up" with each seperate category and thats it :smile:

wayjen

They are there too. what happens if you lose all your info on your pc?

voldermort

but why would i....i regularly load everything onto a flash drive as well :unsure:

wayjen

Well I wish you luck and hope nothing goes wrong with your setup.

voldermort

just had a quick look at "my gallery" and there are + - 25 000 photos stored there.........so i guess they automatically go there anyway?

wayjen

smart girl.

voldermort
smart girl.

not just a pretty face :toung:

wayjen

talented too.

you must go look at the Springboks peak cap I have listed, it has VELCO on the straps so you can adjust the size. This VELCRO is a wonderful thing.

voldermort

ja ja ja yak yak yak very funny :embarrest:

wayjen

kaaa kaaa kaa.

Almost done with this batch of listings. My target is 5000 items before year end.

voldermort
kaaa kaaa kaa.

Almost done with this batch of listings. My target is 5000 items before year end.

hahaha so then i can relax and go to the beach........you have a long ways to go before you catch up to me :sneaky:

wayjen
hahaha so then i can relax and go to the beach........you have a long ways to go before you catch up to me :sneaky:

I think my friend gave up the chase, poor dear.

voldermort

ahh, couldnt keep up with the competition :twisted:

wayjen
ahh, couldnt keep up with the competition :twisted:

I think I must send him a reminder.