Sign in to follow this  
styphoiz

Guys HELP

styphoiz    10
styphoiz

You know that disclaimer that comes up that you a bid is legally binding on you when you buy an item, why is it that this seller isn't honouring his side and calling me rude when he still hasn't posted my item that I've won on auction two weeks ago, Bidorbuy help isn't much help either so I'm bringing this discussion to the forum, I know I can't put the email here due to confidentiality or some sorts but seriously what do I do because Bidorbuy help asked for my banking details to do a refund instead of the seller posting the item which needless to say I've paid the next morning of winning the auction. :huh::huh::huh::confused:

Now

1. How do I avoid a bad rating from a seller that doesn't keep you informed as a buyer.

2. Get the item that I have paid for delivered.

Xbox 360 - Xbox 360 arcade with 2 cordless remotes and games was sold for R1,300.00 on 23 Feb at 21:01 by hannesbarkhuizen in Schweizer-reneke (ID:33329775)

kebs    10
kebs

Hi there.. personally I would take the refund, just in case the item never makes it & you lose your money..

selabi    10
selabi

Agree i would rather take the refund there are many more sellers on BOB who are reliable and who also sell x boxs

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I would also rather take the refund! Makes sense in the circumstances.

MrAerospace    10
MrAerospace

I, too, would take the refund!

ClickandShip    10
ClickandShip

Take the refund, the fact that it has been offered is odd in the first place...

brands online    10
brands online

Isn't charging 3&% for insurance not allowed?:wondering:

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Take the refund and report the 3% insurance. Not allowed!

styphoiz    10
styphoiz

Well, I've sent instructions to seller for a refund but I still think it's sucky that Bidorbuy send me an email saying it's fine, I mean really, how can it be binding and legal on buyers but not on sellers where they can just change their mind. :thinking:

styphoiz    10
styphoiz

What if he bad rates me??

Little Miss Muffet    20
Little Miss Muffet
What if he bad rates me??

If he files an SNC he can only give you a negative rating if you have not paid because if the SNC is filed where both agree to cancel the sale neither of you can rate each other so dont accept the SNC unless it states that.

styphoiz    10
styphoiz

So I can go ahead and negative rate him now or wait till the refund then do that

kebs    10
kebs

I would wait until you have the refund - a negative, however justified, will probably make him angry & only stall the process..

styphoiz    10
styphoiz

Guess there's my refund gone making someone very happy, let's hope I get this back in the end, so sad that people actually do this

kebs    10
kebs

hannesbarkhuizen (174 )

Status is Disabled

97.28% positive ratings

Located in Schweizer-reneke

Member since 23 Sep 2009

Don't stop nagging him for your refund!! You can also consider laying a charge of theft with the police..

styphoiz    10
styphoiz

Thanks Keb, will keep you guys posted on the outcome. Seems like I'm not the only person that bad rated this guy and he's had some high auctions.

The below listing for a camera looks weird, no refunds after 7 days but according to him he only gets Bidorbuy payments after 7 days, total bull.

No bids will be deleted

Payment due within 48 hours or item will be

relisted

No credit card payment

No refunds after seven days

Shipping is R180.00

kebs    10
kebs

This is styphoiz's thread regarding his purchase. Maybe start a different thread if you have issues with a different seller before you get accused of highjacking threads..

I see the post I replied to is deleted, so ignore this comment!

Edited by kebs

qball    11
qball

Please remain on topic.

styphoiz    10
styphoiz

Now seriously annoyed, I'm not the only person he's done this too and from what I see his account is re-enabled and I phoned bidorbuy to query this to which they told me he sent an email to "get my details" which where emailed to him as most sales are and I have mailed him my banking details so seriously what's going on and why am I getting no feedback from this seller if he's doing a "refund" or whatever it is he's doing, I could have already made my whatever little profit it was that I wanted to make on the xbox but nooo, now I'm sitting out R1459 and a seller whose account is re-enabled and cops that are too stupid to open up a proper case for me.

qball    11
qball

The seller's account was re-enabled so he can have access to his sales details, he is not permitted to sell until this matter is resolved. I am told he did email yesterday, so feedback will be provided shortly. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

styphoiz    10
styphoiz

I'm still a bit in the lurch on this whole thing though, could someone please email me or keep me informed. :sneaky::wtf:

styphoiz    10
styphoiz
I am told he did email yesterday, so feedback will be provided shortly. Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

I still received no feedback on this and it's gone over a month, can you please email feedback today

qball    11
qball

Hi

We are still trying to get feedback from the seller. As soon as we can get a response you will be notified.

Kind regards

Cuan

styphoiz    10
styphoiz

Bidorbuy, why is this seller still active, I have sent through a case and have opened a case yet I see this seller is still active

jinxster78    10
jinxster78

I hope this isnt going off topic, but focusing on this purchase of styphoiz. It shouldnt be a case of just "give a refund".

In fact that is worse than quite a few illegal things since it sets the precident... put your item on R1 auction.. if the winning bid is low, just dont respond....

This thread supports my other thread in that the rating system f*** up the sale speed.

My vote: delete rating system.