Sign in to follow this  
wayjen

Legally Binding Contract.

wayjen

I fail to understand why people take their time to search the web and Bid or Buy for an item, bid on the item and then ask for the bid to be deleted.

When a buyer sees an item they "like", they enter a bid and the bid page says that the bid is a legally binding contract. Do they not see this, should this be made bigger and brighter and if they do or do not see it why do they still confirm their bid if they do not intend to pay for the item?

We now have a buyer who bid on an item then tells us she does not want it and then that the automatic bids are going up and she does not know how to stop it. She finally wins the bid and now sends stupid emails telling us she was robbed and that because of the bids being on automatic she cannot afford the item. The funniest thing is, this item has NO OTHER BIDS on it and she is the only one and the price she bid is the price that won.

This person is on 82% rating as it is.

Seeds for Africa

Wayne, the buyer isnt kimikb is it?

Seeds for Africa

And to answer your question. people dont take the legally binding thing seriously. If they dont follow through, there are no consequences. Simple as that.

wayjen
Wayne, the buyer isnt kimikb is it?

you can read between the lines very well, yip thats the one.

Seeds for Africa

When was she bidding. I had that story a week ago. I then filed an snc and she has now appealed this evening. She is problem. Read the email i am forwarding you and you will see my point!

wayjen

oh really????????? this is very interesting. Let's see what she is up to.

Seeds for Africa

When did she bid? Sent emails to jennys add.

wayjen

well well well. Just read them. watch your email I will be replying to you.

wayjen

you got mail back at the office.

wayjen

Grant look at her ratings. Items bought after she was robbed.

SProducts

I just get so angry when they come up with all the stories, I aks myself do buyers think we are that dumb. Worse some buyers think its your responsibility to delete the bid and will harass you to delete the bid and when they win blame you for not delelting the bid.

wayjen
I just get so angry when they come up with all the stories, I aks myself do buyers think we are that dumb. Worse some buyers think its your responsibility to delete the bid and will harass you to delete the bid and when they win blame you for not delelting the bid.

correct, I wonder if she is conning people or actually paying for her new purchases after the robbery.

wayjen

Who knows if Andries is up or is he watching movies with the young ladies in his life?

Seeds for Africa

Wayne

I think she is trying to con people, hoping she will get some sympathy and they will ship. Right...... I can say thanks to her for one thing..... reminded me why I dont do deliveries!

wayjen

We been looking through her purchases now and she has plenty money for fancy things now. It makes me wonder why she did what she did. Doing deliveries or allowing collections work for some but not for others.

bob admin
Who knows if Andries is up or is he watching movies with the young ladies in his life?

Wide awake Meneer Wayne :angel:

Grant, did you and her agree not to proceed with the SNC's that you filed against her ?

wayjen

Wide awake Meneer Wayne :angel:

Grant, did you and her agree not to proceed with the SNC's that you filed against her ?

evening Meneer.

Seeds for Africa

Hi Andries

I filed the first SNC as buyer rejecting the product. She ordered it and an hour later said she didnt want it. I replied that I would cancel the sale and file an snc. Thats exactly how I filed the snc as buyer rejecting product. The second snc was filed for an item ordered earlier that she then claimed she could not pay for as she had been robbed which is very suspect when you see the time frame between the emails of 19mins that the alleged robbery took place in. I said I would cancel the sale and file an snc. Her emails are posted below

----- Original Message ----- From:

To:

Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 12:24 PM

Subject: Re: Order 3599043 received on bidorbuy

hi,

i will no longer require the words as my husband has bought some already, i hope this does not cause too many problems. i was not aware of this purchase that he made.

Regards,

Sent: Friday, February 25, 2011 12:43 PM

Subject: Re: Order 3599043 received on bidorbuy

Grant, i have some awful news

i dont know exactly how to say this but i was just robbed everything my money, bag, everything is gone.

i just cannot believe it, i do not know how im going to survive the month with no money, stupidly i had just come from the bank and drew my salary, i could just kick myself!

so Grant i am so very sorry i will not be able to pay for the scratching post, which i so badly wanted. i really am sorry. i dont know what to do.

my deepest appologies,

END

Unbelievable as far as I am concerned.

If she is buying again she was clearly untruthful. I just couldnt believe that she appealed my snc's, as I laid the facts out simply.

Grant

wayjen

Andries, she did the same to us and told some lies about automatic bids increasing yet she was the only bidder and she went on a spending spree from March 1.

Seeds for Africa
Andries, she did the same to us and told some lies about automatic bids increasing yet she was the only bidder and she went on a spending spree from March 1.

Eloquently said Wayne! She is by far the WORST buyer i have dealt with since I started on bob.

wayjen
Eloquently said Wayne! She is by far the WORST buyer i have dealt with since I started on bob.

this is the second buyer that i have checked on to do this to us.

bob admin
kimikb (18 rating1.gif) Blacklisted

wayjen

Thanks Andries. will see if she sends any emails our way.

Seeds for Africa
kimikb (18 rating1.gif) Blacklisted

Thanks Andries - much appreciated!:bigsmile: