Sign in to follow this  
Cali Craft and Gems

Dishonest seller - Melbon

Cali Craft and Gems

Take a peek at this:

All Negative ratings received by Melbon from buyers on bidorbuy.co.za

This seller has been bad-mouthing me to all my buyers behind my back!

Plus she has been caught for shillbidding too!

I saw a few items on Wednesday's crazy listings that I was interested in so I bid on them. She has now banned me from buying from her with absolutely NO reason at all!

Then turns around and calls me a liar?

She should be banned and blacklisted herself once and for all! She was ripping off her buyers for weeks on end (shillbidding), yet is still allowed to continue with the unpleasant behaviour! There is NO place on BoB for a person like that!

BeadandCraft Studio

I was rather curious as to why all Melbons listings in the craft section is discreet,guess we know now

Cali Craft and Gems

And how is this for a reply to the rating given:

"Your assumptions are just that. Assumptions. You are not getting rid of me as easy as others. Jealousy makes you nasty "

I'm not here to get rid of anybody, but if you are going to be dishonest and STEAL from others (ie shillbidding), then I will point you out!

The only jealous individual here is Bonnie herself. I have absolutely NO reason to be jealous of her - I make an HONEST living and have been doing so for years!

And with regards to discreet listings - she (and her accomplice as seller LKG) only list their items as discreet so that no-one else can see their shillbidding accounts! My crazy listings are discreet only to allow certain jewellers on BoB to buy gemstones without anyone else seeing who they are! (this was by request and is a common practice).

Is the heat getting too much for Melbon thus her striking out? Dishonesty makes one behave in weird ways...

jphotography

Why use discreet to sell?? What is the positives about it?

qball

Janet, please keep posts factual, non confrontational and do not attack other users. Thread will be locked. Shill bidding was dealt with. We don't get involved in personal disputes between buyers and sellers.

Thank you