Sign in to follow this  
kebs

Internet explorer cannot display.... when logging in

kebs

Is it just me? Am trying to get to my bidorbuy page, but I keep getting that annoying "Internet Explorer Cannot Display The Webpage' error message.. My connection is fine, I can log into the forum & other sites.. Just my main page gives me this message... Please help!!

Libertas Computers

Hmmmm.. Make sure you have got the right site address typed. Maybe try copying the address from where you are at now and paste it into Internet Explorer, or open a forum email in Internet Explorer and click on a link to here, see if that helps.. Otherwise I don't know..

kebs

Have tried logging in from the home page, from old orders etc.. Also, my main page is my homepage.. Still nothing, but everything else is fine? I get to the log in page, then get that horrible message... :wtf:

Edited by kebs

anerstemens

Download google chrome I had the same problem yesterday...

kebs

Thanks! Will give it a try..

Libertas Computers

Jikes, then I don't know.. If you can get to the home page and not further it might be a broken link, but then it'll affect all of us though. Maybe as one last thing try refreshing when you see that page, otherwise yes, google chrome is great!

kebs

Have downloaded google chrome & moaned at my service provider - one of the 2 worked! Thanks anerstemens!

Libertas Computers
moaned at my service provider

That's the one!

kebs

Yup, probably!! well, I suppose one can't have everything... :sneaky: & they sorted it quickly..