Sign in to follow this  
SProducts

What is the problem with this item?

SProducts

I had this item listed, it has been deleted so I cant post a link. But its this one, Other Parts & Accessories - SIMONIZ FIX IT PRO PEN was sold for R6.00 on 1 Aug at 21:31 by yyrawat in Azaadville (ID:24373801)

To day I got a Community Watch message to remove it, it had already been removed. The reason mentioned is that a may be selling items that are fake, banned, illegal or copyright/trademarked.

I tried googling to find out if its banned or illegal and I couldnt find anything, I have asked for a specific problem so I can veriffy it.

Does anyone know why its not allowed?

JPBon

Spro as far as I know some companies do not allow their product to be sold other than by dealers who are authorized by them. This might be the case.

SProducts

Maybe, but there are other as seen on tv similar products. There is the Simoniz Pops n Dents sold and many other as seen on tv products. Hopefully I will get a straight answer from BoB tomorrow.

JPBon
Maybe, but there are other as seen on tv similar products. There is the Simoniz Pops n Dents sold and many other as seen on tv products. Hopefully I will get a straight answer from BoB tomorrow.

Let us know, would love to know the reason

admin

Hi Sipho,

Simoniz Fix it Pro may not be sold on bidorbuy anymore due to distribution rights. Only the Fix it Pro, the other Simoniz products are fine, for now....