AManAPlan

Dont mess with this user

anerstemens

WOW shocking

kyle2

Some issues there...............

:wtf:

jphotography

Hahahahahaha, that is why you should never ever ever give your address to buyers!!!!!! Shame poor seller!

Libertas Computers

Joh.. That's hectic!

SUNMASTER

Comment:

Item not same as ad-Excuse"I didn't say it was the same as the picture".WTF??Item was missing parts-Excuse"Not my problem".Worst seller ever!Beware!!

by

Response:

Item was given according to description and title "iron gym" . Buyer came to my house and hit me for this !!! Replacement was given!Harrasment,Assault :awesome:

Seeds for Africa

Goodness gracious and I thought bob was a safe way to trade!

SProducts

Are people so violent and stupid? Would really consider some from of an assault case here, the seller should report to Bidorbuy. We dont need such people on the site.

The reason I dont allow collections or give up my address is these kind of things. I had a buyer who called me and wanted my address so he can come and sort me out just because as all violent people he was stupid to notice that there was an insulating plastic on the winder and that wa sthe reason the watch wouldnt move.

Seeds for Africa
I would also stay away from this guys bad side:

All Negative ratings given to buyers on bidorbuy.co.za by papaction

Some good reading here! Check this rating:

And this user has 100% postive ratings!!! Never heard the expression "tyre kicker" before. What does that mean. This chap seems to quite like the expression. Amazed!

SUNMASTER
And this user has 100% postive ratings!!! Never heard the expression "tyre kicker" before. What does that mean. This chap seems to quite like the expression. Amazed!

Puzzle me as well did he buy a car or a watch ??:confused:

ATA STAMP CENTRE

HI

A tyre kicker is a term used to describe a time waster who shows interest in the item but does not have any real intention to purchase it-evolved from the used car business when sellers could recognise this trait from buyers walking around a vehicle and kicking the tyres and these buyers never really purchased anything-hence the term tyre kickers being applied to time wasters who do not complete a purchase.

NEIL

Edited by ATA STAMP CENTRE

jphotography

This is funny, we should browse for more, it gives me a good laugh for the day. BOB brings the real person out on ratings!!!! hehehehe

lilythepink

What a laugh so early in the morning! :smile:

Libertas Computers

The joys of reading the forum early morning, so much fun!

DestinysAngels

:hm:It's disgusting to say the least, i don't talk to anyone in that manner, it just shows you the caracter of some people, i will certainly stay away from a seller/s like that!

Lukeness

But amazingly he has no bad ratings!

jphotography
But amazingly he has no bad ratings!

Buyers are too scared to rate them negative?

Seeds for Africa
HI

A tyre kicker is a term used to describe a time waster who shows interest in the item but does not have any real intention to purchase it-evolved from the used car business when sellers could recognise this trait from buyers walking around a vehicle and kicking the tyres and these buyers never really purchased anything-hence the term tyre kickers being applied to time wasters who do not complete a purchase.

NEIL

Thank Neil. I am now enlightened!

Grant

MiemsJewels

Did it hurt?

Vegar
Comment:

Item not same as ad-Excuse"I didn't say it was the same as the picture".WTF??Item was missing parts-Excuse"Not my problem".Worst seller ever!Beware!!

Very polite though - Excuse!

And the buyer is also on the right track towards dealing with his aggression - caused by feeling threatened and short changed - give the man a proper work-out station so he can get rid of excess adrenalin.

I would also recommend a simple breathing exercise and relaxation - if that doesn't work then the last resort ... (I wont mention this in front of the guys :wink:

It was only R99 - let it go ...

bekka87266

ouch...

I had a client wanting collection one day since we live in the same city. Luckily I went the extra as to drive across the town and deliver to him (and lucky he wasn't home)... Can never be too careful with people...