Sign in to follow this  
brands online

BobPay a problem???

qball

We do apologise again for this unfortunate situation. Rest assured we are doing everything we can to get this matter resolved as quickly as possible, even escalating the issue to Nedbank CEO's office. At this stage we have not been given any firm details or commitment from Nedbank as to when this will be resolved.

Once again, please accept our sincerest apologies. As soon as we have further feedback we will notify you.

Kind regards

Cuan

SProducts

Nedbank is so worse, here I was thinking they have already solved the problem when I saw the money was paid into my account. Now I get an email that its actually Bidorbuy who decided to make another payment while we wait for Nedbank to avoid further delays.

Thanks to BoB management:smile:

ClickandShip

Hi there, I have received a payment for the outstanding amount, however I am aware that BoB offered to make the payment in the iterim on Nedbanks behalf. This is a simply flabergasting level of service and no words can explain how truly impessed I am at this, but also I am now financially endebted to Bid or Buy for this amount and that scares me too. Could BoB possibly forward me (and perhaps other affected sellers) with the reference (transaction number?) of the original payment so that I can get the payment due from Nedbank (by force, at this stage) and clear the debt to BoB ASAP.

qball

Hi Guys

Nedbank have informed us that they have now cancelled the failed batch from last week so they will not be making payment, therefore we will not be double debiting your account. We have processed the remaining payout requests.

Thank you again for your patience and understanding in this regard.

Kind regards

Cuan

lilythepink

Whoever looks after BoB's banking needs to have free tranquillizers! :biggrin:

ClickandShip

An email containing this letter came thru from Nedbank a short while back...What a joke.

I cannot beleive that this type of thing is deemed acceptable by an institution of such magnitude.

lilythepink

I fully agree with ClickandShip. It's shocking service which Nedbank has been rendering! And this weak apology doesn't help their case one bit!

JPBon

You will never get a decent letter of apology from any bank, I was once told it was against their policy to apologize as that would be admitting that they were at fault.

SProducts
You will never get a decent letter of apology from any bank, I was once told it was against their policy to apologize as that would be admitting that they were at fault.

This is 100% true, a bank can never be at fault. Its our money that's at fault, because its in the wrong place!

graysdurban

Hi all is being sorted out , thanks everyone have a great day

Edited by graysdurban

MiemsJewels
Hi im with ABSA i requested a bobpay out last week, they said to me 3 days ago that it would be relised yesterday , still waiting .. please can anyone tell me if they are having this problem or is it just me , should i become a verified seller would that make things easier.

Possibility is that it will show on your bank account this evening Gray

Edited by MiemsJewels

qball

Hi Grays

Bennet will be chatting to you regarding the payout.

Kind regards

Cuan

Seeds for Africa

Is there a problem with bobpay. Havent received todays payout?

qball

Hi Grant

Your request has been received, it will be processed today - payouts are processed up until 4 pm on the day of request (as long as it's before 9am).

MiemsJewels
Is there a problem with bobpay. Havent received todays payout?

Same problem with my payout. Submitted Monday. Nothing up untill now in my account.

Maybe this evening....!!??

Seeds for Africa
Hi Grant

Your request has been received, it will be processed today - payouts are processed up until 4 pm on the day of request (as long as it's before 9am).

Hi Cuan

I made a payout request before 9am yesterday. The funds would normally be in my account by midday the same day. Nothing was received hence my question as the last time this happenned was the same time last month.

Thanks

Grant

qball
Same problem with my payout. Submitted Monday. Nothing up untill now in my account.

Maybe this evening....!!??

Hi Miems

Your request came in on the 27th (Tuesday after 9am), it was therefore processed on the 28th, as the payout is coming from our Nedbank account if can take up to 2 days to reflect on your side.

qball
Hi Cuan

I made a payout request before 9am yesterday. The funds would normally be in my account by midday the same day. Nothing was received hence my question as the last time this happenned was the same time last month.

Thanks

Grant

According to your account it was processed same day:

[TABLE=width: 100%]

[TR]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[TD=class: align-right][/TD]

[TD=class: align-right][/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

I am not sure why it has not appeared yet, could be a clearance issue with the bank.

Edited by qball

Cali Craft and Gems
...the payout is coming from our Nedbank account...

So that explains why the payout shows so quickly in my account - Nedbank to Nedbank!

The last thing I do at night is any payout request which ensures that it is definitely on "BoB's side" before the cut-off time in the morning. The payment shows in my account within an hour or so most times.