Sign in to follow this  
SProducts

This cant be good at all!

SProducts    10
SProducts

It feels like someone is stalking my items, the buyer registered on Wednesday and today he won 5 of my items.

Other Computers & Networking - ***IN STOCK LOCALLY*** Mini 7" LCD WHITE WiFi Laptop Notebook Windows CE 2GB HD was sold for R866.00 on 25 Feb at 14:01 by SProducts in Johannesburg (ID:33189838)

MP3 & MP4 Players - "BLACK" HUGE 8GB New 4TH Generation Chromatic MP3 Player with Video, Radio, Pictures, etc was sold for R344.00 on 25 Feb at 14:01 by SProducts in Johannesburg (ID:32621130)

Other Computers & Networking - Google Android Ultra Thin Mini Tablet Notebook 7" WiFi, Camera, Gravity Sensor was sold for R1,099.00 on 25 Feb at 14:01 by SProducts in Johannesburg (ID:32621135)

MP3 & MP4 Players - HUGE 8GB "BLACK" 3rd Generation Mp3 Player with Video, Radio, Pictures, etc was sold for R380.00 on 25 Feb at 14:01 by SProducts in Johannesburg (ID:32621367)

Other Watches - BRAND NEW - Krug Baumen Orange KINGSTON CHRONO Gents Watch was sold for R1,100.00 on 25 Feb at 14:01 by SJewellery in Johannesburg (ID:32779029)

The worst part is he's still winning another 5 auctions which are yet to close.

Blackberry - ***IN STOCK LOCALLY*** BLACKBERRY 9550 STORM 2 - Touch Screen cell phone unlocked for all networks for sale in Johannesburg (ID:33188960)

Other Audio & Electronics - 7 in 1 Wireless FM Transmitter Car kit and holder for iPod / MP3 Player for sale in Johannesburg (ID:33189642)

Blackberry - BLACKBERRY 9530 STORM - unlocked Original RIM Touch Screen cell phone. 3G, GPS, Camera for sale in Johannesburg (ID:32618092)

Blackberry - BLACKBERRY 9500 STORM - unlocked Original cell phone. 3G, GPS, Camera for sale in Johannesburg (ID:32620997)

Other Computers & Networking - ***IN STOCK LOCALLY*** Mini 7" LCD GREEN WiFi Laptop Notebook Windows CE 2GB HD for sale in Johannesburg (ID:32621038)

I dont know if this will be against the rules, but I am deleting all the other bids and blocking this buyer before he messees my auctions wrose than he already has.

brands online    10
brands online

looks like sabotage to me.... hope this ends well...:hm:

SProducts    10
SProducts
looks like sabotage to me.... hope this ends well...:hm:

Maybe some ex-buyer paying revenge with a fake account.:worried:

Vinyl Lady Decals    10
Vinyl Lady Decals
Maybe some ex-buyer paying revenge with a fake account.:worried:

Yes, this is what I would think.

There seem to be some very malicious people on this site lately.

Libertas Computers    10
Libertas Computers

Jikes, maybe someone new who didn't read the rules and bids on things and decides afterwards?

Seeing the watches there, you can't maybe get very cheap digital watches? I started refereeing soccer games and I need two cheap digital watches.. One that's got a countdown timer at least and another with a stopwatch..

Edited by Libertas Computers
Added a hopeful question.

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa
It feels like someone is stalking my items, the buyer registered on Wednesday and today he won 5 of my items.

Other Computers & Networking - ***IN STOCK LOCALLY*** Mini 7" LCD WHITE WiFi Laptop Notebook Windows CE 2GB HD was sold for R866.00 on 25 Feb at 14:01 by SProducts in Johannesburg (ID:33189838)

MP3 & MP4 Players - "BLACK" HUGE 8GB New 4TH Generation Chromatic MP3 Player with Video, Radio, Pictures, etc was sold for R344.00 on 25 Feb at 14:01 by SProducts in Johannesburg (ID:32621130)

Other Computers & Networking - Google Android Ultra Thin Mini Tablet Notebook 7" WiFi, Camera, Gravity Sensor was sold for R1,099.00 on 25 Feb at 14:01 by SProducts in Johannesburg (ID:32621135)

MP3 & MP4 Players - HUGE 8GB "BLACK" 3rd Generation Mp3 Player with Video, Radio, Pictures, etc was sold for R380.00 on 25 Feb at 14:01 by SProducts in Johannesburg (ID:32621367)

Other Watches - BRAND NEW - Krug Baumen Orange KINGSTON CHRONO Gents Watch was sold for R1,100.00 on 25 Feb at 14:01 by SJewellery in Johannesburg (ID:32779029)

The worst part is he's still winning another 5 auctions which are yet to close.

Blackberry - ***IN STOCK LOCALLY*** BLACKBERRY 9550 STORM 2 - Touch Screen cell phone unlocked for all networks for sale in Johannesburg (ID:33188960)

Other Audio & Electronics - 7 in 1 Wireless FM Transmitter Car kit and holder for iPod / MP3 Player for sale in Johannesburg (ID:33189642)

Blackberry - BLACKBERRY 9530 STORM - unlocked Original RIM Touch Screen cell phone. 3G, GPS, Camera for sale in Johannesburg (ID:32618092)

Blackberry - BLACKBERRY 9500 STORM - unlocked Original cell phone. 3G, GPS, Camera for sale in Johannesburg (ID:32620997)

Other Computers & Networking - ***IN STOCK LOCALLY*** Mini 7" LCD GREEN WiFi Laptop Notebook Windows CE 2GB HD for sale in Johannesburg (ID:32621038)

I dont know if this will be against the rules, but I am deleting all the other bids and blocking this buyer before he messees my auctions wrose than he already has.

Have you tried calling the buyer? Seems dodgy. In my experience Bob deal quickly with this sort of thing and disable the account if the buyer cant be contacted. They did this for me recently on a big ticket item which was clearly fake acct details.

SProducts    10
SProducts
Jikes, maybe someone new who didn't read the rules and bids on things and decides afterwards?

Seeing the watches there, you can't maybe get very cheap digital watches? I started refereeing soccer games and I need two cheap digital watches.. One that's got a countdown timer at least and another with a stopwatch..

No I dont have the digital watches, try to do a search on the Bidorbuy page maybe you can find something.

SProducts    10
SProducts
Have you tried calling the buyer? Seems dodgy. In my experience Bob deal quickly with this sort of thing and disable the account if the buyer cant be contacted. They did this for me recently on a big ticket item which was clearly fake acct details.

I havent contacted the buyer, honestly I think that would be increasing my losses. Clearly this person wont pay, calling him will be a waste of airtime when I have already lost more than R100.00 on enhancement and promotional fees.

I will however contact Bidorbuy so they disable the account before the buyer messes up many other sellers.

Vegar    10
Vegar

Just delete all bids and block the buyer.

Report to BoB.

Surely you can make personal offers to the runner up on the auctions they bid on so you don't lose the sale?

SProducts    10
SProducts

As expected the buyer didnt pay, I had initially contacted BoB and they disabled the buyer. Should blacklist now.

When I had to rate the buyer today, I had this strong feel to comment "Listing items costs us a lot of money you son of a ***", fortunately I didnt.:grin:

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa
As expected the buyer didnt pay, I had initially contacted BoB and they disabled the buyer. Should blacklist now.

When I had to rate the buyer today, I had this strong feel to comment "Listing items costs us a lot of money you son of a ***", fortunately I didnt.:grin:

SP - You know you wanted to!!!

SProducts    10
SProducts
SP - You know you wanted to!!!

I am not yet over it, I have this feeling some of these fools don't realise how much we loose to list the auctions. Anyway I can't allienate my other buyer with rude comments!

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa
I am not yet over it, I have this feeling some of these fools don't realise how much we loose to list the auctions. Anyway I can't allienate my other buyer with rude comments!

agreed SP. I find it hard not to get pi..ed off with buyers when commenting on non fulfilment, but all the same I keep it professional. I think the comments tell a lot about the seller. As bad as an experience I have, i dont get sarcastic, name calling and foul language. I am sure I am not the only one who when buying looks at the sellers negative ratings to see what will happen if the deal goes sour. Turns me cold when i see immature, childish comments.

Vegar    10
Vegar

"I am not yet over it ..." And rightfully so!

If we just 'got over' stuff like that we might become complacent and let it happen again. A 'long' time ago a buyer really messed me around. When I threatened to give him a big fat negative he sent me a bribe of R2000. Needless to say that I sent it right back AND gave him the big fat negative. A true criminal who started selling stolen goods after he had accumulated enough positive ratings to be 'trusted'. I kept an eye on him and reported it.

Getting angry is very good energy when dealing with social misfits! Squash them! :ninja: