Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

Treat me with Respect, Teach me your Rules and Train me with Patience!

DestinysAngels

:angel:Treat me with Respect, Teach me your Rules and Train me with Patience!

Let me know what pleases you, for if you don't, my unbridled enthusiasm may place unnecessary demands on you!

There is no animal on this planet that can offer you the same unconditional devotion that I can, if you show me the path to your heart!

Through my puppyhood I may test you, but only 'cause I am a puppy..persist, for I will remember your teachings as I grow into doghood!

Do not take advantage of me!

Though I have many needs, I cannot speak...I depend on you to take care of me.. So be my leader, my keeper, and most of all my friend for all my life with you!

Your efforts will be my reward!

lilythepink

This reminds me so much of our Ruby who has just turned a year old. A very, very, very naughty puppy she was but she's now a treasured member of our family ...

RUBY..jpg.e5a10fab7f05bde69262846eea648e48.jpg

58f5a720b78c6_RubyJune2010..jpg.3df63997df8054b97179689415e89501.jpg

She's actually cream coloured and not as white as this photo would have us believe!

babyface2

oh lilly she is just too beautiful

dstorm

Hello DestinysAngels

Absolutely! 100%. The message in your post should have been a law.

Have you noticed that people who treat animals with respect, also treat humans with respect? Unfortunately the reverse is true as well.

Regards

Jacques

DestinysAngels
Hello DestinysAngels

Absolutely! 100%. The message in your post should have been a law.

Have you noticed that people who treat animals with respect, also treat humans with respect? Unfortunately the reverse is true as well.

Regards

Jacques

:angel:Thank you Jacques for the lovely comment and yes, i certainly do believe in treated all with the same respect and dignity as i would myself. I believe too that it starts with our Children, therefore i will continue to teach my boys the importance of love, respect, dignity and loyalty. Soon i will teach other children in schools all round how to treat all animals and hopefully we will be able to combat some abuse all round and they can then pay it forward with the knowledge i tought them. If you do wrong and did not know it, learn from it, but if you do wrong with the knowing that it is or was wrong then i believe that Karma will sort it out in ways you don't want it to!!

:angel:Have an awesome day with lots of Yorkie hugs from me!!

DestinysAngels
This reminds me so much of our Ruby who has just turned a year old. A very, very, very naughty puppy she was but she's now a treasured member of our family ...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1225[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1226[/ATTACH]

She's actually cream coloured and not as white as this photo would have us believe!

:angel:Beautifull Labby Jan, my son has a pitch black girl and she is the most loving dog ever, he loves her so much, you should see the bond the two of them have, it is pretty amazing to sit and watch when they start playing or just sleeping for that matter, it brings a tear to my eye when watching them!