Sign in to follow this  
meeks

Where can i find the option to delete a bid?

meeks    10
meeks

I want to delete a bid received on an item, buyer has 150 negatives for non payment, and I can not seem to find that option anywhere (not where it used to be?) I am sick and tired of people taking chances, especially now, when sales are almost non existent,not forgetting the time that goes into preparing listings, and the listing fees being in vain, when these chancers do not pay, and I am up to "here" with these people.

retailrush    10
retailrush

Go to the item that has a bid and under the status column you will see it shows that the item has bids (in blue and underlined) click on this and it will open up the page whereby you can see who the bidders are and on the right hand side you will find the "delete"

This has changed a bit - but all the info is still there.

meeks    10
meeks
Go to the item that has a bid and under the status column you will see it shows that the item has bids (in blue and underlined) click on this and it will open up the page whereby you can see who the bidders are and on the right hand side you will find the "delete"

This has changed a bit - but all the info is still there.

Thank you. Found it, and bid deleted

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

How on earth is someone with 150 negatives for non payment allowed to trade on bidorbuy? Seems bizarre!

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Interesting to see the ratings. I see the buyer has bought over 1 000 items which is a lot, however 1 in 7 times they dont conclude the contract. Thanks for the heads up on the buyer!

BMW_M3_CSL    10
BMW_M3_CSL

This buyer should be blacklisted - he is costing the sellers money and wasting their time. Nearly all his negatives are for non-payment and this is not fair to the sellers as a SNC must first be filed (can take up to two weeks to finalise) and this delays the selling of the items. BoB must look into this as I think this is ridiculous for this buyer to still be active

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

That was my feeling. Seems crazy that someone who does not carry out their contractual obligations one in 7 times is allowed to trade?

admin    0
admin

We have to follow the rules :cool:

bidorbuy reserves the right to disable (suspend) any bidorbuy account if a user has less than 75% positive ratings.

Help - Your Account - Rating System

Libertas Computers    10
Libertas Computers

He's even got a negative from Media Tech.. funny....

meeks    10
meeks
We have to follow the rules :cool:

Help - Your Account - Rating System

Well, I have just had to delete yet another bid from a "buyer" who has but 64% positive Ratings, and a string of negatives for non payment. Strangely, also from Cape Town as was the previous bid which I deleted yesterday. I edited my listing yesterday mentioning in short, if buyer has any negatives for non payment against them, not to bid/buy, as their bids will be deleted. So what is happening here? is the first "bidder" who was deleted, now getting their Friends/family to bid? Is this revenge? Am I going to have to put up with this now? Clearly these people do not deserve to be on BOB.

So, can the rules be applied here? make an example of this,people who do not make payment for their purchases,will then know, when they reach below 75% positive ratings, (for non payment) they are risking their BOB accounts

Edited by meeks