voldermort

Change To Viewing Layout

voldermort

Re: the change to open items eg:

Open

No bids

9 Relists Remaining

0 Users Watching

Is it not possible to have the number of relists at the bottom instead of in the middle, not sure how others who have many ads ending at the same time feel but i do know that when im scrolling down through many pages doing relisting it is far easier on the eyes just to focus at the end of each little block enabling quick scrolling, now you actually have to stop at each and every ad to check which is taking far longer.

lilythepink

I'm impressed to see that we can now see how many bids we have on our items as it is clearly there, in blue. Thanks BoB team!

Cali Craft and Gems

Oh I definitely agree with Voldermort! I was going to put in the same request!

When one deals with pages and pages of listings to "update" the number of relists, it is so much quicker and easier to focus on the last row instead of now "searching" for the entry...

Asha Craft Jewellery

agreed! please move it to the bottom where it used to be... Cali Craft hit the nail on the head; it's so much easier on the eyes and brain when you just focus on the last line of each listing.

voldermort
Re: the change to open items eg:

Open

No bids

9 Relists Remaining

0 Users Watching

Is it not possible to have the number of relists at the bottom instead of in the middle, not sure how others who have many ads ending at the same time feel but i do know that when im scrolling down through many pages doing relisting it is far easier on the eyes just to focus at the end of each little block enabling quick scrolling, now you actually have to stop at each and every ad to check which is taking far longer.

I can see a lot of items going AWOL, never mind my eyesight :sad:

RAG Auctioneers

Thumbs up