Sign in to follow this  
SProducts

How do someone watch/track a product they didnt view?

SProducts    10
SProducts

I think this is weird, I listed a product this morning for crazy Wednesday. Just now I double check my Crazy Wednesday listings, I notice this item doesnt have any page views, but there are 2 users watching.

I mean really, how do you decide to watch a listing you havent even viewed? Worse its not like say a listing for a popular product which you might already kmow the specs and all. I would understand someone watching a Blackberry Torch or Iphone 4 without viewing the listing for more information.

The link is here, MP3 & MP4 Players - "BLUE" 4GB Touch Screen Aluminum Alloy Casing MP3 Player with Video, Radio, Pictures, etc for sale in Johannesburg (ID:33273406)

Would be nice if we could see who's vwatching our listings.:wondering:

JPBon    10
JPBon

One can track an item from the home pages there is a little icon saying watch this item.

SProducts    10
SProducts
One can track an item from the home pages there is a little icon saying watch this item.

Thats true, but my question is more on the member's intentions to watch the item, why would they watch an item before viewing it?

JPBon    10
JPBon

Some people might have enough info in their titles, or they intend coming back to view it

SProducts    10
SProducts

Well I guess you are right. Everyone have their own bidding/watching patern.

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Quite funny, I sent bob a message about this very thing over the weekend. The item that I had that was being tracked was not listed on the home page or any enhanced listings for that matter?

Wonder how that happens?

Grant

JPBon    10
JPBon

Grant if you go into any subcategory and see all the items listed there is a little icon near each item