Sign in to follow this  
Cali Craft and Gems

Advice please

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

To other buyers and sellers - please look at this listing:

Rubies - Natural RUBY round accent facets (Burma) - 250 pieces available was sold for R4.00 on 17 Feb at 16:31 by Cali Craft and Gems in Hunters Retreat (ID:32773424)

The buyer claims that he bought the entire "lot" of 250 pieces for R4. Is it not clear that the listing is R4 per individual gemstone? The "new" relisted auction is Rubies - Natural RUBY round accent facets (Burma) - 249 pieces available for sale in Hunters Retreat (ID:33106477) which gives the buyer the option to insert the desired quantity.

Am I right or wrong? (I've sold stacks of items - gems and beads - as per "individual" item without a hitch)

meeks    10
meeks
To other buyers and sellers - please look at this listing:

Rubies - Natural RUBY round accent facets (Burma) - 250 pieces available was sold for R4.00 on 17 Feb at 16:31 by Cali Craft and Gems in Hunters Retreat (ID:32773424)

The buyer claims that he bought the entire "lot" of 250 pieces for R4. Is it not clear that the listing is R4 per individual gemstone? The "new" relisted auction is Rubies - Natural RUBY round accent facets (Burma) - 249 pieces available for sale in Hunters Retreat (ID:33106477) which gives the buyer the option to insert the desired quantity.

Am I right or wrong? (I've sold stacks of items - gems and beads - as per "individual" item without a hitch)

Once again, a case where buyer/s did not READ the listing. It CLEARLY states "sold INDIVIDUALLY"

mellowred    10
mellowred

You state

250 pieces sold INDIVIDUALLY!
in your ad. And I assume when he placed his bid it said

Select Quantity

of 250 items

Nothing misleading or unclear about that at all.

Libertas Computers    10
Libertas Computers

Ditto. You must choose how many you want.. I just hope you don't get a negative rating due to buyer stupidity!

Cali Craft and Gems

Well, I sent him an email informing him of his "mistake" and he has not replied to the email.

He has however completed the order and made the payment for one single ruby. I'm somehow expecting a negative rating on this one for "buyer ignorance"!

Libertas Computers    10
Libertas Computers

That will be sooo unlucky though. I am amazed how we can sell things with no issues at all and then from out of nowhere one person will come and decide that he doesn't understand logic...

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Totally the buyer's mistake, considering that they missed seeing 250 pieces sold INDIVIDUALLY!

Not even small print LOL!!

bitesize    10
bitesize

i have noticed how some buyers tend to not read the description. i can clearly see that the items are sold individually. if the buyer takes up the issue with bob or leaves a negative rating, go straight to bob admin.

Cali Craft and Gems

Thanks everyone for your input - I thought I was not going nuts! :nuts: