Sign in to follow this  
SUNMASTER

Drop shipping - new user

SUNMASTER    10
SUNMASTER

Do you have this item physically in stock - or will it be shipped from another location/country direct to the buyer? - Asked by (368 rating3.gif)

A

This item will be shipped by the manufacturer to your address you provide

Blackberry - BlackBerry Storm 9500 for sale in Grahamstown (ID:33108886)

Blackberry - BlackBerry Storm 9530 for sale in Grahamstown (ID:33109543)

Nokia - Nokia N97 for sale in Grahamstown (ID:33109635)

Shipping and Specifications The product will be sent to you via Courier from within SA directly to your physical address in South Africa. The buyer is required to make payment of R420.00 in addition to the purchase price per item / per phone purchased.Shipping / courier is approximately 9-13 days after cleared payment to your physical address. Confirmation of Delivery Address Required. NO COLLECTIONS

· The Tracking Number details will be advised(Manufacturer’s Tracking Number and the seller Local courier Tracking Number).

Miss Jewels    10
Miss Jewels

New seller advertising goods not in stock. Not an authorized dropshipper. Admin, please attend to this urgently. And then they're trying to make money out of shipping charges!

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Looks like everything is being drop shipped!

Libertas Computers    10
Libertas Computers

I think those charger are what they are being charged.. It's quite clear that they get it ordered in from overseas and then from there on they ship it out. Why else the huge delay? I order my products from my suppliers before I put them on BoB and that takes 30min for them to get my order ready.. 9-13days is definitely an overseas drop shipper. No Courier (SAPO isn't a courier) takes longer than a max of 5 days, and that's to extreme locations....

The chances people are taking is ridiculous!

SUNMASTER    10
SUNMASTER

san san (4) Blacklisted

Status is Blacklisted

100.00% positive ratings

Located in Grahamstown

Member since 04 Nov 2010

Thank You

Edited by SUNMASTER
updated detail

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

Now, now, folks! I see this seller is from Grahamstown. Do we have a scammer here? Oh dear! Grahamstown people are honourable folk (well most of them!)

JPBon    10
JPBon

I thought perhaps the beak had registered his own account.

Kit W    10
Kit W
Now, now, folks! I see this seller is from Grahamstown. Do we have a scammer here? Oh dear! Grahamstown people are honourable folk (well most of them!)

Now, now now Janet

I was really of the impression that the folk of Grahamstown were honest and righteous - after all it is The City of Saints. You will have to hound them down and preach the BoB gospel. lol

Regards

Kit :suspicious:

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
I thought perhaps the beak had registered his own account.

No, The Beak is happy to remain a proxy user! lol

@Kit W - it's probably one of them students up to pranks again. That's what I think.