Sign in to follow this  
lilythepink

Receiving BoB EFT payments

lilythepink

Having only changed to receiving BoB eft payments fairly recently, I am suddenly finding that I am advised that "so and so" has made a BoB eft payment and I rush to rate the buyer positively. Then, later on when I check again, the amount has a line through it and "payment awaited" is stated.

If there no way that BoB could advise me when the BoB eft payment is confirmed so that I do not hastily rate buyers positively and then find I have to retract my rating? Or do I just wait another two or three days before doing a rating ...?

Sorry, "the dodo" is misunderstanding something here ...:embarrest:

SUNMASTER

logo_small_header.png Home My bidorbuy Forum Start Selling! Help

Dear Joseph,

We have received a bobPay EFT payment of R70.00 paid to you by bqkr1980 for the Order 3589302 placed on bidorbuy.

This amount has been credited to your bidorbuy account. You can request a pay out for any credit balance into your South African bank account at any time.

You can contact bqkr1980 at

view the details of order 3589302 online

Manage all your sales

This is what a payment confirmation from Bid or Buy will look like.On this i just check the amount payed to be correct ,and also check in bid or buy FEE ACCOUNT HISTORY under detailed view if there is no R16.50 entries meaning somewhere a buyer completed an EFT but made a cash deposit.

Regards

Joe

Edited by qball

Howard Neill

Hi Lily

Being a "basic user", until recently, all of my payments received have been BoB EFT. I have never come across "payment awaited". It must be something new? I have always received an "order". Once the buyer has paid, I have been advised of it. When I checked my BoB account, lo & behold, there is the payment.

Cheers

lilythepink
logo_small_header.png Home My bidorbuy Forum Start Selling! Help

Dear Joseph,

We have received a bobPay EFT payment of R70.00 paid to you by bqkr1980 for the Order 3589302 placed on bidorbuy.

This amount has been credited to your bidorbuy account. You can request a pay out for any credit balance into your South African bank account at any time.

You can contact bqkr1980 at bqkr1980@mweb.ccom

view the details of order 3589302 online

Manage all your sales

This is what a payment confirmation from Bid or Buy will look like.On this i just check the amount payed to be correct ,and also check in bid or buy FEE ACCOUNT HISTORY under detailed view if there is no R16.50 entries meaning somewhere a buyer completed an EFT but made a cash deposit.

Regards

Joe

Hi Joe - this is also what I receive from BoB and I hasten to check that it has been received, I then rate the buyer and before I know it the payment changes to "awaiting payment". This is the fourth time this has happened to me - the first payment gets a line through it and when the buyer pays again it is credited again. Most frustrating.

lilythepink

This is a sample of my payments' screen after I've had the email as per sample posted by Joe and rated the buyer! (click on the picture and it should enlarge):

58f5a72093dd1_BoBeftpayments..jpg.93fcdac24466094fedda9192012d6a78.jpg

Edited by lilythepink

SUNMASTER

I hardly look at payments received.i also get the Replaced with an amount that has a line through it under payments received , but i can not recall getting emails for them.Only when payment is completed .When i receive the email i just compare totals to see if the correct amount have been paid in by the buyer as they can change totals and forget to add cash fees.

lilythepink

Okay, it's possible I am being over-zealous about rating good buyers?! Will now wait a couple of days, just to make sure payment has actually gone through.

JPBon

I too have often had payments with lines through them and then repayments.

lilythepink
I too have often had payments with lines through them and then repayments.

So long as they don't refer to me, JP! LOL I trust you've received my latest order and payment?

JPBon
So long as they don't refer to me, JP! LOL I trust you've received my latest order and payment?

I have done, and is ready for dispatch