Sign in to follow this  
Seeds for Africa

Some good news for Bob

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Pretty new to the forums, and have been going through a lot of the older posts as well. Not too many compliments I see for the bob team. We are all too quick to point out the problems but a bit slow to compliment when its due!

I would just like to say, sure there are a few niggles now and then, but overall, a fantastic site and trading platform. I also do some trading on ebay, and in comparison Bob wins every time in the important areas - ease of use - customer service and speed.

My only issue is the live help. Hardly ever on.

But overall a big 5+++++ stars for the bob team. Thanks for the great work you guys do, and the success is definitely deserved.

Keep it up.

Grant:smile:

JPBon    10
JPBon

Grant I have never had a problem getting through to live help, but they do have office hours.

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Hi JP

Strange. I must be unlucky. I have tried half over a dozen times on 4 different days between 9 and 5, and it says unavailable. Maybe unlucky!

Grant

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

We are all too quick to point out the problems but a bit slow to compliment when its due!

I would just like to say, sure there are a few niggles now and then, but overall, a fantastic site and trading platform. I also do some trading on ebay, and in comparison Bob wins every time in the important areas - ease of use - customer service and speed

But overall a big 5+++++ stars for the bob team. Thanks for the great work you guys do, and the success is definitely deserved.

Keep it up.

Grant:smile:

i second that -

neil

JPBon    10
JPBon

We should all Thank some of the staff who work super long hours on here, I often see the likes of Cuan working and sending mails after 6pm as well as MacMuffin who is online at all hours and often works weekends... Then there is Admin who works killer hours.

Bertus and Bennet of community watch who must be inundated with our nagging over certain discrepencies.

Much respect

Edited by JPBon

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

My compliments to the BoB team, too. Like JP, I've never had a problem getting "live" help when I've needed it.

qball    11
qball

Thank you for the compliments, you are right, it's seldom we get praise or thanks for what we do, so it is greatly appreciated. With regards to Live Help, it's a bit of a problem at the moment, as we usually try dedicate 2 staff to Live Chats during the day, but they usually are involved in 2 or 3 chats at the same time. We will be looking at improving this as staff numbers increase.

Thank you again for your comments and feedback, it is truly appreciated.

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

I agree with regards to the great service from BoB staff... I'm often approached by other sellers and buyers on what to do in specific situations, and I always recommend that they contact BoB directly.

I've actually just advised a buyer to contact Bennet with regards to verbal abuse he is receiving from a particular seller - I got a nasty sms from this seller earlier this week for pointing out that his Alexandrite should not be listed under Diamonds and this particular buyer is being harassed by the same seller for rating him negatively for an Alexandrite purchased as a 'Diamond' - the rating has apparently been removed in favour of the seller!

I'm sure that the matter will be resolved quickly if the right staff handle the situation and once they know the buyer's side of the story.

But once again, thank you BoB... I know I can always count on you being there in the middle of the night when I can't sleep! (go online to continue working)