Sign in to follow this  
DestinysAngels

Chili Pepper Seeds. Hot & Flavourfull!!

Seeds for Africa

Yes. Rather amusing arent they. I sell them as well. I just describe them as Rude!, and go into the detail in the ad!

DestinysAngels

I think it is pretty awesome and really looks so real, makes me wonder what is next!:grin:

JPBon

Uhm makes me wonder. But I wont say what I was thinking.

Seeds for Africa

Yes indeed! I did a double take when I first saw them. Amusingly someone suggested to me that I should put them in the X rated category with a discreet buyer option :grin:. Do you think my ad is a bit too forward?

Seeds & Bulbs - Unusual, Rude ! & RARE - Red Peter - Chilly Willy - Chilli Pepper - 5 Seed Pack Plus FREE E Book for sale in Cape Town (ID:33043824)

I think it just describes it for what it is!

JPBon

I think its where it should be, hope they sell well.

DestinysAngels
Yes indeed! I did a double take when I first saw them. Amusingly someone suggested to me that I should put them in the X rated category with a discreet buyer option :grin:. Do you think my ad is a bit too forward?

Seeds & Bulbs - Unusual, Rude ! & RARE - Red Peter - Chilly Willy - Chilli Pepper - 5 Seed Pack Plus FREE E Book for sale in Cape Town (ID:33043824)

I think it just describes it for what it is!

:laugh:Shame your picture describes an older type of chilli, but very nice add, LOL!!

PS! The price is good too, i will let my hubby know, he wants some!

Edited by DestinysAngels
Adding!!

Seeds for Africa

An older type? Confused? Am I missing something? A bit slow tonight!

DestinysAngels

It's a joke!:worried:

Seeds for Africa

I get it. Was a bit slow on the uptake! They are very easy to grow, and do rather well actually. I have been growing them for a couple of years. Just wait till someone opens ur fridge and sees them!:laugh:

lilythepink

These chillis are definitely x-rated :laugh: but you haven't stated how "long" or "wide" they are! :amazed: Only asking because I've been told that size :rolleyes: does matter ...! Imagine the heat, though ... !!

Seeds for Africa

From my listtin - "7.5cm to 10cm long and 4 cm wide when fully matured". Not sure too many will be impressed by that size!!!!! Imagine the heat? They r hot!!! Could be rather uncomfortable :laugh:

MiemsJewels

This chillies should be listed under X-Rated Adult Material. Hehehe