Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
g2lc

Looking for a guitar

10 posts in this topic

Good day one and all

I am looking for a very standard Guitar, willing to pay +- R200 (used and in good condition) or R400 (New) :?:

If there are guitars available above this price range, I may consider it (depending) :roll:

guitar

Have a look at the standard scruffy pawn shops - the franchised places would still rip you off. After weeks of trawling you should find something?

:?

Hi Bube,

Alicia has left the country a long time ago. :wink:

Hi guys,

Andries is 100% correct - I have left the country, but my parents (and the guitar!) is still in SA. The guitar is, however, in Port Elizabeth.

Still interested?

Hi Alicia,

Welcome back to the forum, long time no posts. :D :lol: :lol:

I've been signing in regularly just to have a looksee around and see if there is anywhere I can give some help or advice, but it looks like the BoB regulars have everything under control :)

guitar

Howdy. Depends what price it's going for i imagine? Mizzzz Alicia could you let me know? Then i'll let 'tool1' know as he's someone i work with who i got addicted to BoB :D

Hey guys,

I spoke to my mom earlier on and ,unfortunately, she gave the guitar away to a family in need.

:( Real sorry I couldn't be of more help. Hope you find what you are looking for!

2nd hand guitar

Hi.

I have a guitar still in good condition. It has a nylon carry bag. If I remeber correctly the brand it Ritmuller. It has nylon strings, more for classical playing as it has a wide neck.

Let me know if you might be interested.