Sign in to follow this  
ClickandShip

Checkup.

ClickandShip

I think we can all agree that I am the last 1 to be pointing fingers:thinking: which is why I have left it off this long, but I have really been struggling to get hold of this seller and see now that I am not the only 1.

Has something happened that this seller cannot access his account?

All ratings received by KobaR1955 on bidorbuy.co.za

mellowred

Only one lonely neutral rating from buyers. Very strange :suspicious:.

Is there a way that BoB can attempt to get hold of him? They will at least be able to check when he last accessed the account.

anerstemens

I hope you haven`t paid ?

Libertas Computers

Hi ClickandShip.. Any news about this yet? Have you reported it? I see nobody changing ratings or new positive ratings.. Have you reported it yet? I see you won the auction 3 weeks ago almost.....

Edit: Just had a look at the products sold and thinking it 'might' be a scammer. Only listed products on BoB for that one day and nothing since then... Took his money and left? I don't know...

Edited by Libertas Computers

ClickandShip
Hi ClickandShip.. Any news about this yet? Have you reported it? I see nobody changing ratings or new positive ratings.. Have you reported it yet?

Hi there,

Yes, I reported it to community watch and received prompt feedback that they are unable to reach the seller telephonically but have sent an email asking him to contact them urgently. However, I feel that this one is lost..