Sign in to follow this  
BMW_M3_CSL

Blocked by seller - Micca - for being honest?????

BMW_M3_CSL    10
BMW_M3_CSL

:wtf: Why would you (Micca) block me? The item I bought from you was advertised as "Stainless steel" and I was sent a PLASTIC piece of rubbish. But as I paid nearly nothing for the item, I only asked you to change your listing to reflect that is is plastic and not Stainless Steel (I will send anybody the actual emails sent to them if requested). If you cant handle the truth and feel that by having misleading description brought to your attention - then so be it. Oh and dont worry, you have also been added to my blacklist of seller not to support.

Other Kitchen - Potato Chipper was sold for R31.00 on 4 Jul at 23:46 by micca in Johannesburg (ID:23299594)

Do I sound upset about the above, yes I am!!

MsPlod    10
MsPlod
:wtf: Why would you (Micca) block me? The item I bought from you was advertised as "Stainless steel" and I was sent a PLASTIC piece of rubbish. But as I paid nearly nothing for the item, I only asked you to change your listing to reflect that is is plastic and not Stainless Steel (I will send anybody the actual emails sent to them if requested). If you cant handle the truth and feel that by having misleading description brought to your attention - then so be it. Oh and dont worry, you have also been added to my blacklist of seller not to support.

Other Kitchen - Potato Chipper was sold for R31.00 on 4 Jul at 23:46 by micca in Johannesburg (ID:23299594)

Do I sound upset about the above, yes I am!!

Feel lucky that you have been blocked... This advert is highly misleading - hope you have reported it to BoB?

BMW_M3_CSL    10
BMW_M3_CSL

No I haven't, as at the time all I requested them to do was rectify their listing to reflect the actual items description. I wasn't planning to make any waves as for R31.00 I decided just to let it go but now I have been blocked and decided no more. They were 100% at fault and NEVER did I request a refund or to return the item.

I started this just to make other buyers aware that dont be surpriced by being "Blocked" when you asked this seller just to describe the item correctly in future.

Thanks for your input MsPlod and be assured in future I wont be this kind again - this was just a shock being blocked as I have tried to make sure I play fair, give people the benefit and not be nasty with petty issues but rather see if you can rather be positive and assist to avoid future issues for the sellers. We are all just trying to make some side income and the buyers also just expect to receive what was advertised.

BidorBuy has been extremely good to me as a seller and buyer. I have the utmost respect for the sellers here and must state that overall they are excellent and bargain can be found (and lost!).

JPBon    10
JPBon

This is exactly what Qball was saying yesterday about sellers abusing the Blocking function and why they had to set limits on it.

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I agree with MsPlod - feel lucky that you have been "blocked" if your helpful, kind approach was taken wrongly.

I think many of us have long ago "blocked ourselves" from certain sellers anyway - i.e. never even looking at their items again, let alone bidding on them!!

BMW_M3_CSL    10
BMW_M3_CSL

Taking note of what is being said here - thanks I actually do now feel I am lucky to be blocked as this will avoid being ripped off again. Thanks to everybody for the advise - the forum still stays the best place to get advise and positive feedback

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Ad totally misleading. I wouldnt worry about being blocked by someone who cant take truthful input! I always check sellers negative ratings in detail. Tells a lot about what to expect if something goes wrong. I steer clear when I see immature replies and that it is always the buyers at fault.