Sign in to follow this  
BMW_M3_CSL

Same person??

BMW_M3_CSL    10
BMW_M3_CSL

I dont normally bother about these issues but lately a few post have cropped up about the same person selling the same product using two different profiles - it has been clearly stated that this is not allowed. This/these seem exactly the same to me incl. the postage fee, town, illustrations etc. If I am wrong, please accept my sincere apologies.

DVD Players - 2 x Car Headrest DVD, games & music players. IN STOCK NO WAITING! GREAT GIFT FOR CHRISTMAS for sale in Port Elizabeth (ID:32415745)

DVD Players - 2 x Grey Car Headrest DVD, games & music players. IN STOCK NO WAITING! GREAT GIFT! for sale in Port Elizabeth (ID:32759140)

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I know that BoB do, at their sole discretion, allow some sellers (I think only verified ones but am not sure about this) to have two different accounts. However, the rule as far as I know it is that they may not sell identical items under both names.

Cuan, what is the correct procedure here? Thanks.

MsPlod    10
MsPlod

Wasn't this the husband and wife selling team?

qball    11
qball

These are two separate sellers.

BMW_M3_CSL    10
BMW_M3_CSL

Thanks Qball but you must agree that when shipping charges are worded exactly the same (and I mean word-for-word), the extra items they sell in their listed item are the same it does bring up the question. If I was the one or the other, I would compalin as somebody is using somebodys pictures and descriptions.

PowerVision

"R153 Courier to Door Delivery to Major City Centres & Outlaying areas. 48 - 72 Hours delivery time excluding weekends and public holidays. Please supply your physical address when placing your order where the courier can deliver to during the day. Kindly also note our cut off time for same day shipping is 1pm Monday to Friday, payments received after 1pm will be shipped the following working day."

Mandys Mall

R153 Courier to Door Delivery to Major City Centres and Outlaying areas. 48 - 72 Hours delivery time excluding weekends and public holidays. Please supply your physical address when placing your order where the courier can deliver to during the day. Kindly also note our cut off time for same day shipping is 1pm Monday to Friday, payments received after 1pm will be shipped the following working day.

kyle2    10
kyle2
They are related.

Twins?...............

ClickandShip    10
ClickandShip

I get it :wink:

ClickandShip    10
ClickandShip

Also...They have Great Products and their listing are very very well done! Bravo!