Sign in to follow this  
jjozgrunt

Bobpay?

jjozgrunt

I'm new on here and from Australia. Is this option open to me, if the seller lists it as an option? I take it it must come up after you win an auction or do I need to register?

retailrush

bobPay EFT would only be available to you if you had a South African bank account I think. It is like a normal Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) payment, but instead of going directly from the buyers account to the seller's account it goes into the Bid or Buy account and they transfer the funds to the seller's account immediately.

bobPay Credit Card would be available to you as long as the seller lists it as one of their payment options - not all sellers use this because there is a 5% fee to do so.

I hope this helps - let see what others have to say!

Edited by retailrush

Little Miss Muffet

As far as I know it is expensive to get money out of Australia to South Africa .

Bobpay credit card would probably be your best option but I would email Bidorbuy and ask for assistance.

qball

Unfortunately overseas buyers cannot make use of bobPay EFT. If a seller offers bobPay Credit Card, you could pay with your credit card, alternatively if the seller offers PayPal, you could use this to make payment. If no payment options are listed you will need to inquire with seller.

Kind regards

Cuan