Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
musicmerchandise

Loads of stock - clearing

9 posts in this topic

I have huge amounts of stock I want to clear - wholesale or bulk. Products : postcards, stickers, temporary tattoos, necklaces, mood rings, keyrings etc etc etc. Contact me if interested.

Re: Loads of stock - clearing

I have huge amounts of stock I want to clear - wholesale or bulk. Products : postcards, stickers, temporary tattoos, necklaces, mood rings, keyrings etc etc etc. Contact me if interested. Also: various distribution contracts available with existing displays in leading chain stores
I am looking for a bulk lot of those little mini bouncing balls - do you have for sale or do you know where I can obtain them (about 150). What type of keyrings do you have?

Please remember all items must be placed on the bidorbuy site for purchase.

Thank you

Cuan

Do you have keyrings with a large coloured plastic key shape on it? Or anything tough that would be suitable for parrot toys? Thanks Meg

Hi musicmerchandise

Where are you located?

wholesale or bulk

Hi I am looking for a good wholesale or bulk supplier for my weekend markets that I got of the same products that you are speaking of if I give you a amount can you pls make up a bulk for me and list it on bob I will sent a courier company for pick up looking mostly for fast sellers and tattoos, necklaces, mood rings, keyrings or can you pls put a list of products here

Thanks

Skywatch Studios

what keyrings have you got? is anything listed i need some for wholesale market