Sign in to follow this  
kebs

Has "complete your purchase" changed?

kebs

Hey there.. Some-one has just bought from me & is battling to get to my banking info.. He says the complete your purchase section has changed.. Any ideas? Have there been some alterations?

qball

The only thing that has changed is that we have added images for the various payment options.

Send this link to the buyer for a step by step guide:

Completing an order on bidorbuy

Thanks

Cuan

TheJeweller

This is not all that changes.

I have winning bids from 6feb to 13feb and its broken in two payments, WHY.

Now I have to go and recalculate all shipping, send emails to sellers and explain what is going on.

I understand all this work on autopilot, then somebody must fix this.

qball

What orders are you referring to, please give me examples? Please remember, every process must be initiated by a human being, for example a buyer, there are certain things we cannot automate or control, given that human involvement is required in order for the system to work as it should.

ATA STAMP CENTRE
What orders are you referring to, please give me examples? Please remember, every process must be initiated by a human being, for example a buyer, there are certain things we cannot automate or control, given that human involvement is required in order for the system to work as it should.

I definitely have some buyers that are not human beings by the very definition of their dealings.They are definitely controlled by some unknown force.I always thought to blame MAC OR Q BALL but i suppose i may be wrong.:thinking::twisted::smile:

NEIL

qball

Hi Neil

I do agree with your sentiments, but it takes all kinds... :rolleyes:

medley

I've completed a purchase this morning, and it was the same as always. Only thing is, this is the first time it happens that i didn't receive a " you've placed an order" email.

So i've decided not to wait longer and paid in the sellers money.

voldermort
I've completed a purchase this morning, and it was the same as always. Only thing is, this is the first time it happens that i didn't receive a " you've placed an order" email.

So i've decided not to wait longer and paid in the sellers money.

They are discussing this at the moment in the thread "where are all the emails"

medley
They are discussing this at the moment in the thread "where are all the emails"

OK thx, missed that.