Sign in to follow this  
SouthAfricanPicker

Payout request under review

SouthAfricanPicker

Hi All.

I need some advice. I requested a payout on Thursday evening and the monies have still not been transferred to my account. I emailed hello@bidorbuy on saturday and was advised that the payout would processed today.

So far, nothing has been transferred. I changed my email address last week and was wondering could this affect the process? My banking details are all still the same? Do I need to send anything through to bob?:blush:

JPBon

In my past experience any changes you make to your details affects your payouts as Bob will recheck that it is actually you.

Normally Bob payments only come through late in the day, so I would say if they said your payment will come through today it should.

Vegar

I have experienced "payout under review" when there was a discrepancy between the amount expected and the amount buyer paid.

qball

The payout request was processed yesterday, the funds should reflect in your account within the next 48-72 hours.

Due to a change in your email address we suspend payout requests when personal details change on your account, this is done for your protection. As this was done on Friday, the request is only processed the next business day, being the Monday.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused. Thank you for your understanding and patience in this regard.

Kind regards

Cuan

MAGTraders

The same thing has happened to me - and after reading this thread I suspect it is because I recently changed my email address. I have faxed BidOrBuy with copies of my ID and the required documents to become a Verified Seller over the weekend as I thought seeing as though I am a 'regular' on BidorBuy I may as well sort out the two things at once - but have not heard anything from BidOrBuy in this regard. In the meantime, my items are being sold but there is no way for me to receive money I so desperately need - Please advise.:huh:

Thanks,

qball

Have you submitted a proof of residence? Payout requests and Verified User apps are 2 separate processes and are handled differently (we need both ID and proof of residence/utility bill). I have asked security to look into it. Changes to details on your profile will also delay the process.

Kind regards

Cuan

MAGTraders
Have you submitted a proof of residence? Payout requests and Verified User apps are 2 separate processes and are handled differently (we need both ID and proof of residence/utility bill). I have asked security to look into it. Changes to details on your profile will also delay the process.

Kind regards

Cuan

Proof of residence is the only thing I have yet to submit - I am renting property from my brother-in-law and the house is in his name as well as the utility bill. All other bills are under my wife's name. What would you suggest?

qball

I have checked with security, they have not received the faxes. Please resend to my fax2email number 0865095237. Part of the payout request process involves proof or residence/utility bill being received - payouts will not be done without this (regardless of your track record/ratings on the site). An affidavit, certified by a commissioner of oaths stating the address you live at and a copy of the utility bill in your wife's name will suffice.

Thanks

Cuan