Sign in to follow this  
Cheetah10

Payment not recorded unless eft to bob....

Cheetah10

My record shows that I have purchased "X" amount of items, and only made payments to "Y" amount of items..... (much less than the "X" amount).... Although I have made paments to ALL of my purchases.

Why is it, that only the payments made by EFT to the BOB account gets reflected....... those I made directly to the seller is not recorded..... it will appear (on my record), that there are some items I have not paid for..... which reflects me in a bad light...... How can this be rectified????

charmedheksie

Hi as far as I know nobody can see that and it doesnt really have any bearing on your BoB "reputation" that is what the ratings system is for.

qball

bidorbuy will never know if you have paid a seller directly, we are not party to the actual payment process and cannot tie into the banking systems to see this nor can we get this confirmation from the seller as they do not notify us if they received payment, nor are they obligated to. Unless you paid via bobPay, which is part of our system and thus can display the payments made.