Sign in to follow this  
dschina

Please Help... ADMIN

dschina    10
dschina

Hello,

Hmm don't know what is happened but i can't seem to log back into my account,

says user name or e-mail is wrong, but if request a new password to be sent to the e-mail address i registered with it sends me a new password to that address.

if i use my user name or e-mail to login it fails, even if i use the new password sent to my e-mail via BOD.

Please assist maybe i did something wrong not to sure, but i would really like to login!

Cheers

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

This happened to me about 10 days ago. Just send a PM through the forum to "admin" and I'm sure Andries will help sort this out for you!

dschina    10
dschina

thanks for reply bro, u know how i can contact admin? this is really frustrating i took the day off to load and short my account out but can't login to it now.....

i also sent a e-mail to support but i take it they dont work sundays right?

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
thanks for reply bro, u know how i can contact admin? this is really frustrating i took the day off to load and short my account out but can't login to it now.....

i also sent a e-mail to support but i take it they dont work sundays right?

You can send a "private message" (PM) to admin through this forum. Go to your settings page (click on "settings" in the top left hand of this page). Then when you get to your settings page on this forum, click on "send a new message" which is in the column on the lefthand side of the page. Then type the word admin into the receiver's address, give a heading and then type your message and send it. Andries will come back to you if he is on duty. I hope you manage to get some help.

No, support are not working today! (They do need time off, I think, what with all they have to do!!) lol

dschina    10
dschina

thanks bro,

I"m e-mail him now he sent new login details but no luck.... i'll keep you posted again thanks for your help buddy!!!

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

lily is now a "bro"? Oh dear!

Jokes aside, hope you get sorted out soon.

dschina    10
dschina

ha smack..... my bad.

sorry "my love, my dearest" sweetie

but i'll just call you lily :laugh:

talking to Andries he have me a new password but still not working did you have the same issue? its really oh never experienced anything like this before on a site...

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

I told Andries what my password was and he just reinstated it. No problem at all.

You can call me "lily" or "The Beak" - both fit!

dschina    10
dschina

Hi Lily,

Just a update everything is working fine now. Something about a security check.

Again thanks 4 ur help.

Keep in touch :laugh:

Regards

Jay