Sign in to follow this  
Mad about Jack

Is this ok to auction like this?

Libertas Computers

This is just soooo funny! Can't wait till Cuan, Admin and everyone gets this tomorrow!

admin

Hi All,

Bennet is in "discussion" with this seller, I will point him towards this thread :wink:

Mad about Jack

You can buy... something....I will add nothing, inflate the gibberish, by adding ...add some images of the items not in question.....and sell some, sorry what was I saying?

At least I have the Jack's to blame.

Libertas Computers

hehehe, that pretty much sums it up!

Seeds for Africa

Just been looking at this seller again. The plot thickens.... contact details...... selling items not in stock? Is seller approved to drop ship?

Question & Answer

Q

Can we collect the product from you ?? Do you also have the games - Asked by kimmy12 (76 rating2.gif)

18 Feb 17:44

A

hi there

yes games i sell to and you still have to give me an week to get it. this console i buy from supplier for safety and that the thing i dont allow collect. the games to. this is the call of duty , pleas note to pic it was my fault. made an copy and i did not rewrite the heading.

18 Feb 18:06

I guess they must be authorised to sell items they dont have - pretty blatant about doing it!

Seeds for Africa

Just noticed the verified seller status has gone! How does that all work? Was the seller verified and isnt any more?

Libertas Computers

Admin said they are talking to him, suppose they stripped him of his rank?

Got this feeling the wife will now open an account and become a verified seller...?

Seeds for Africa

Just had a look at it - 7 x 42" screens sold between the 4th of Feb & 13th of Feb. Not 1 seller who bought has rated yet??? Average price of R 4 300 thats R30 000 in cash? Wonder if the buyers have got them, and if so why they havent rated the sales? Will be interesting to see.

qball

We have removed the Verified status as the seller's ratings have dropped below the 90% minimum for Verified Users, we have also restricted the seller's selling ability and removed all open listings.

Seeds for Africa

Will be interesting to see now that Bob has removed the listings and the money flow has dried up what happens with the orders already placed?

Digitrade

Will be interesting to see now that Bob has removed the listings and the money flow has dried up what happens with the orders already placed?

And the Negatives start rolling in.... He also claims that he has been scammed by his supplier:disgusted:

lilythepink
And the Negatives start rolling in.... He also claims that he has been scammed by his supplier:disgusted:

Going by past experience, when a seller starts talking about having been "scammed" by the delivery service, the Post Office, or having had a burglary then I smell rats!

Libertas Computers
Going by past experience, when a seller starts talking about having been "scammed" by the delivery service, the Post Office, or having had a burglary then I smell rats!

I honestly think he didn't get the amounts he was hoping for with his sales and is now in financial difficulties. That's something that makes sence to me. If that is the case, I think a case needs to be opened.

I also noticed an rather sudden increase in spelling and sentence construction in a response to a negative..:unsure:

Mad about Jack

Am I allowed to say it?

Libertas Computers
Am I allowed to say it?

Do it.. Do it!!!!

Seeds for Africa
Hi All,

Bennet is in "discussion" with this seller, I will point him towards this thread :wink:

With all due respect Andries. It was absolutely as clear as DAY and NIGHT that this seller was not on the level. Dropshipping, his interesting q's and a's. On that basis alone, surely bob could have bought this to a stop much quicker.

Mad about Jack
Do it.. Do it!!!!

Told you so.:sick:

Lukeness

Wow, this guy could give better replies using Google translate!

Are those listings that ended while the seller was still verified still covered by Bid or Buy?

Edited by Lukeness

Libertas Computers
Wow, this guy could give better replies using Google translate!

Are those listings that ended while the seller was still verified still covered by Bid or Buy?

I saw that's a question a buyer asked as well. Wonder how that works....

Seeds for Africa
I saw that's a question a buyer asked as well. Wonder how that works....

I suspect if the bid was placed whilst the buyer was verified, then bob's insurance would have to deal with it.

Libertas Computers
I suspect if the bid was placed whilst the buyer was verified, then bob's insurance would have to deal with it.

The thing that comes in to play here are his rating though.. He has 33, that means he's in the 10 to 50 zone, so they are protected for R2000. Having a look at the items sold, they are mostly above the R2 000 mark. So if this does start to come in to play, that'll be a concern for me as a buyer.

I really hope for the buyers' sakes that he does come through with the items, as buyers would have lost quite a deal buying from a verified user, which in turn doesn't look so great for BoB and thinking about it, all sellers..

Edited by Libertas Computers

Seeds for Africa

One can talk about ratings and verified sellers. I spent $400 on flea bay, with a member of 6 years, 99% positive ratings and 30 000 sales. I hadnt received my order after 4 weeks and started getting concerned. Had a look back on flea bay, and all of a sudden the neagtives had started rolling into this sellers acct. Then looked to see what the seller was selling - Nothing from 2 000 listings. Cut a long story short, the seller did a runner. I put in a claim immediately, and was paid out by paypal within 2 hours. whew. relieved.