Sign in to follow this  
Mad about Jack

Is this ok to auction like this?

Mad about Jack    10
Mad about Jack

This is a verified seller, look at the neutral/negative ratings....

All ratings received by blackpanther2 on bidorbuy.co.za

Please see the attached auction, seller's terms at the bottom of page....

http://www.bidorbuy.co.za/item/32815914/Mecer_42_LCD_Flat_Panel.html

TV TUNER ARE INCLUDED I HAVE ASK MY SUPPLIER AND HE SAID YES!!!!! THAT IS IF THE BID STOP OVER THE COST PRICE!!!!

1649425_110203204003_Mecer_42inch_LCD_Panel_(side)_-_42T51-150x150.jpg

this i an deal , brand new , sealed in box!!!!!

shipping is only 180 + 5% inc!!!! door to door!!!!!!!!!

terms:

to all bid or buy buyers , if you bid on my items and you are not gong to do payment. like you to inform you, do not bid at all. there is an big problem on this and my buyer is not happy with me and supplier is given me hell. lets say i set 5 bid , that 5 is on an invoice by the supplier,and now there is 1 or 2 bider that bid and not dong payment you are making an set bake to my orders and on the end i cont pay the supplier. now supplier is angry at me and buyer angry at me.

SOW ALL I ASK IF YOU GONG TO BID AND NOT GONG TO DO PAYMENT DO NOT BID PLEAS AND I AM ASK PLEAS!!!

Edited by Mad about Jack
inserted thread

MrAerospace    10
MrAerospace

I think he needs basic English classes, to start with ....! :idea:

Digitrade    10
Digitrade
Q

hi how many hdmi ports and CAN BE COLLECTEDlet me know thanks - Asked by snyman12 (10 rating1.gif)

11 Feb 07:21

A

There are 2 hdmi ports and no you cannot collect because we don't keep stock at our company and for safety reasons. regards Lindie Dumas (sellers wife)

This is one of many questions answered by his wife. Who actually runs the account?

They do not allow collections because they do not keep stock - Dropshipping! I hope they have permission.

Mad about Jack    10
Mad about Jack

Look at this answer,

My husband will have to look at this question and get back to you. Regards Lindie Dumas (sellers wife)

UPDATED: 30 Jan 20:49

YES , YOU ARE RITE AND I AM NOT MAKING MONEY AT ALL , I AM IN THE SHITE WITH THIS AND I HAVE TO KEEP ON DONG THIS , IF I STOP NOW I WILL HAVE AN BIG PROBLEM. HAVE TO PAY 10 000 GRAND IN TO GIVE THE BUYER WHAT THEY HAVE WIN. SOW THE BID ARE STINGY WITH THERE MONEY AND THE BEST IS IT IS MONTH END TO.

He doesnt appear on the dropship list either, this seems to be another shooters/mediatech in the making

JPBon    10
JPBon

There just seem to be contradictions everywhere.

I hope CW are on top of this one.

Digitrade    10
Digitrade
Q

Hi, I was one of the bidders for 2 X Kinect, I put in a bid of R1110.00 one minute before closing, , pressed the green confirmation, the screen showed that my bid was not valid-not higher then my previous bid??? Yikes, any idea what went wrong as I really wanted the Kinect. Thanks, Sanjeev or bidder S2 - Asked by S2 (6)

21 Jan 14:25

A

hi there ido not now and yes you kan have it for your price

UPDATED: 21 Jan 14:45

here is my ather here is my cell 0797336142

Selling off site as well. The list keeps growing.

SProducts    10
SProducts
Look at this answer,

My husband will have to look at this question and get back to you. Regards Lindie Dumas (sellers wife)

UPDATED: 30 Jan 20:49

YES , YOU ARE RITE AND I AM NOT MAKING MONEY AT ALL , I AM IN THE SHITE WITH THIS AND I HAVE TO KEEP ON DONG THIS , IF I STOP NOW I WILL HAVE AN BIG PROBLEM. HAVE TO PAY 10 000 GRAND IN TO GIVE THE BUYER WHAT THEY HAVE WIN. SOW THE BID ARE STINGY WITH THERE MONEY AND THE BEST IS IT IS MONTH END TO.

He doesnt appear on the dropship list either, this seems to be another shooters/mediatech in the making

I hope not, going through this does scare me. Hope this is stopped very early.

Libertas Computers    10
Libertas Computers

Oh my word... This is actually quite hilarious! I like the bit where he says that if the auction is what at too low a price the customer has to wait for the product till he can pay for it!!

Libertas Computers    10
Libertas Computers

Q - Can you please tell me why you sell things that are out of stock???

UPDATED: 12 Feb 22:01

But surely you must wait until you know that you can get it?? What if I want to buy it, pay you the money and you don't get it?? - Asked by Libertas Computers (8)

A - hi there

think that i will have stock , getting replay from supplier on monday . they have motherboard upgrads.

UPDATED: 12 Feb 22:18

this place will be instock and they never drop me to get it. i can email my frind rite now and ask the if we got the new motherboards in.

They never drop me? Almost sounds like he's got people robbing for him and he has to make sure of the weekend's takings..

Edited by Libertas Computers
Added crappy joke

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Gosh! There should be a rule about using understandable language!:suspicious:

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

U just never know, maybe he has got people robbing for him:grin:!

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Not sure how this guy is allowed to trade!

Libertas Computers    10
Libertas Computers

Just go read some of the comments on his other sold items..

Digitrade    10
Digitrade

Q

Hi.

Can I make you a cash offer of R1400.00 for the unit.

A

hi there, do you still have 1400 and if you have. keep it til i come back to you. i have an connection that can get it sheep.

31 Jan 13:29

Is this guy trading in live stock as well?:smile:

ATA STAMP CENTRE    10
ATA STAMP CENTRE

This seller is providing us with some laughs but it is scary that he is allowed to trade like this on this site-Admin must surely take some action!!

NEIL

lilythepink    10
lilythepink
Is this guy trading in live stock as well?:smile:

Is he "kidding" us?

Mad about Jack    10
Mad about Jack

Some more wisdom,

Hi

I see from the Mercer website that the recommended retail price is R6599. Is this a special unit for you to have a indicative price of R7999 - Asked by Jaco White (44 rating1.gif)

13 Feb 08:50

A

ITS NEW AND IT AND IF YOU LOOK TO THE NET THAT THIS AND THE NET PIC IS NOT THE SAME , MY SUPPLIER HAS CAVE ME THIS IS NOT ON REVIEW. THIS PRICE THAT I HAVE ON BID IS WITH TUNER AND THE CABLES THAT YOU WILL NEED IF YOU DON'T HAVE DSTV. IF IT DOES NOT GO TO THAT THERE WILL NOT BE ANY OF THAT INCLUDED.

UPDATED: 13 Feb 09:32

I F YOU LOOK TO NET THE 55" HD TV 8999.00 WITH OUT THE TUNER AND THE CABLES.

13 Feb 09:27

Q

Hi

I also see that Shop 69 is selling this product for R4699 so again my question where do you get R7999 as a price - Asked by Jaco White (44 rating1.gif)

13 Feb 08:55

A

IT IS SHOP 63 AND NOT 69 , AS YOU CAN SEE THAT THERE ARE NOW 42" IN ITS THE 32", 40" AND 55" AND YOU ARE. HAVE DON MY HOME WORK THANKS.

13 Feb 09:16

Q

Hi

I see from the Mercer website that the recommended retail price is R6599. Is this a special unit for you to have a indicative price of R7999 - Asked by Jaco White (44 rating1.gif)

13 Feb 08:50

A

HI THERE , HAVE NOTE THAT , THIS IS AN NEW ONE AND SEE TO THE PIC AND YOU WILL NOTE THAT IT DOES NOT LOOK THE SAME. THAT PRICE I HAVE ON IS INCLUDED WITH TUNER AND CABLES. IF IT NOT GET TO THE PRICE THERE WILL NOT BE TUNER AND HD CABLES . IT NICE TO , MY SUPPLIER IS IN FACT THE ONLY PLACE THAT HAVE THIS SCREEN.

13 Feb 09:01

lilythepink    10
lilythepink

More gobbledeegook? How does this seller hope to ever make a sale? His answers are more confusing as one reads along ... All the possible bidder wants to know is why the seller's items are so expensive, if I can make sense out of it all?

Libertas Computers    10
Libertas Computers

Jikes.. This really is horrible!! And he puts the market price up because there's an extra tuner and cables, but he doesn't say that it's excluded if the price isn't high enough. To be serious he doesn't even deserve a warning, because this is horrible!!

I thought my it are to be being very warm todays jokes at school confused people, but wow...

anerstemens    10
anerstemens

I think someone hacked the account or “phised” it, the way this guy was talking and is now talking is horrible makes no sense.

Mad about Jack    10
Mad about Jack

Negative rating for Microsoft X-Box 360 4Gb Kinect Ready Black Ga...

13 Feb 2011

Comment:

hi there keven way are you rate me this you have your trace nr and now what!!!

by blackpanther2 (31 rating1.gif) verifieduser.gif

Negative rating for Microsoft X-Box 360 4Gb Kinect Ready Black Ga...

13 Feb 2011

Comment:

Delivery 2 WEEKS!Despite sending "proof of payment" ON DAY of purchase to sellers e-mail& cell, had to contact him re delivery, then PROVE payment?!

Seeds for Africa    10
Seeds for Africa

Was actually interested in buying a couple of these screens, as pretty good price. Messaged him to ask a question. Asked if it included a tuner, as in the body of the advert it says something to the effect that if the price is above the cost price (I dont know what his cost price is). Reply was that I should read the advert. Replied to that and still no straight answer. I then asked about the warranty, which he ignored the first time round and saaid yes - 2 year warranty. Thats great but who with. Asked if it was with Mecer and was told Mecer supplier. His response was quick - within 2 minutes each time. I then asked if I won the items when they would be delivered - and no reply! Strange how he was quick to reply and when I wanted to know when I would get the items did not answer. Without a doubt, I am going to steer clear of this one. Something does not tally here...... and its not just his command of written language!