Sign in to follow this  
SouthAfricanPicker

Ungreatful buyer!

SouthAfricanPicker

I sold an item with FREE shipping last wednesday, item was shipped the very next morning and I told the buyer that it would take 3-5 working days via sapo. He sends me an email on Monday as to where his item is, i advise as per track and trace. His item arrives on Thursday (within the stipulated service level) and he complains that it took too long! He didnt give me a bad rating, just the fact that he moaned about the LONG wait? Unbelievable! Wanted to tell him to pay R80 for speed service next time, maybe that will make him happy.:evil:

Vinyl Lady Decals

Amazing how some people are, he obviously does not realise that we are dealing with SAPO. He's lucky he got it that fast, it could have taken longer

ATA STAMP CENTRE

Some people are completely out of touch with reality-He needs to visit home affairs and apply for an id book or visit sars for a query and he may come down to earth!!

lilythepink

I second ATA Stamp Centre's comments!

jphotography

People are ungreatful, I have been waiting for an item now for 2 months, seller told me 12 working days. I do not complain I know SAPO is slow, why can't other people see it aswell. And you still did a free delivery!

Vegar

Ungrateful buyer ... the buyer probably just had a bad day - boss p...ed on him :blink1:

I got a weird one - I sent a package and tracking number in November ... last month it came back to me - uncollected!

I notified the buyer "Please pay shipping for re-shipping" her reply: "Will do".

A month and 5 e-mails later no payment for re-shipping her package.

What do I do? How long am I obliged to wait?

This is irritating, time consuming and a waste of energy and memory cells.

I am sure there are precedents to this kind of case?

kebs

I would send an email to say in XX amount of time, the item will be relisted & sold to cover all costs. They have until then to pay again for postage, or forfeit the item.. Perhaps ask them to pay for a courier service or door to door speed services this time to ensure delivery.

RAG Auctioneers

Exact same thing happened to us.

Item sent (SAPO) on Friday, and buyer received it on Tuesday.

From JHB to CT.

That pretty damn fast if you ask me.