Sign in to follow this  
BUYandSAVE

R45 Postage Per Item

BUYandSAVE

I won two identical items on Auction today and ask the seller if i can combine the items and pay R45 + R30 postage = R75 He said no its R90 postage(excessive but i saw this when bidding so not crying about that). Than i told him I actually wanted to save him money by letting him combine the package instead of sending it two different addresses. So by wanting more money on postage he actually scores less money in his own pocket .

Little Miss Muffet

Very clever idea to adopt when sellers try and score on postage.

babyface2

be glad it is only R45.00 for postage a certain seller charges R99.00 for postage and do not combine. even if the item is only a R20.00 parcel.:surprised:

lilythepink
be glad it is only R45.00 for postage a certain seller charges R99.00 for postage and do not combine. even if the item is only a R20.00 parcel.:surprised:

Yes, I know who you are talking about and I am totally amazed that BoB doesn't do anything about it! The only way these sellers can be stopped in their tracks is if people stop bidding and buying their items. Unfortunately, "newcomers" to BoB don't realise things like this are a rip-off.