Sign in to follow this  
Lukeness

Holographic Security Labels

Lukeness

I'm looking for small Holographic Security Lab

Something like this:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1174[/ATTACH]

Ideally, with customized text, if possible.

Thanks

dschina

Holographic Lables

Hello, Lukeness.

I should be able to get this for you here in China, could you tell me the order about you looking to order? and size ect..

and i'll get back to you.

Cheers

dschina

Hmm..

Not to sure bro, but i'm guessing you looking for the same size logo gram that you would find on a Intel Box. Right? But never the less bro i'm sure if you give me the specs i could find out, possibly they could make a size that you require.

Not trying to mess you around bro, but these for thing i would really need, before i approach the supplier otherwise its just going back and forth. I suggest that if you could let me know exactly what you are after i could start looking for you.

Lukeness

I'd like info on sizes between 1.5-2 cm. Pricing per 1000 and also if they can do custom text and logos and what the turnaround and delivery times would be. Thanks!

dschina

OK cool no problem bro, give me time to work on this, its Sunday here. give me until Monday 2PM sa time to send you information, i

dschina

OH sorry, also please tell me what logo and text you want, they would also work on the amount of letters on the hologram bro.

dschina

talking to factory now they also need to know what material u want to use, as both sides has different material.

Lukeness

I have no idea... what are the options?

dschina

Hmm

Bro i think what i'm going to do is give you a couple of option and you can choose, but fist and most importantly i need to know what logo you want and how many letters are in your wording before i can continue...