Sign in to follow this  
netmillionaire

Looking for Prepaid ADSL voucher of around R70

netmillionaire    10
netmillionaire

I can only pay via paypal and will pay up to R100 for 1 gig prepaid adsl voucher. Preferably Axxess, I'll pay you R100 no matter how much you bought it for, it must just be a complete gig:blink1:

wayjen    10
wayjen

Can you not pay online to Axxcess.

netmillionaire    10
netmillionaire

I can but I don't have any credit through their payment options. Don't have a credit card or any cash in hand, only have credit in my paypal account

wayjen    10
wayjen

hmmm, I am supposed to have 1gig every month for life from Afrihost and have never used it and don't even know where it is recorded on my pc, maybe you must have a look at them.

Libertas Computers    10
Libertas Computers

Hi.

Currently they are sold out, but put your name on the list for the email, they then send you an email a couple of days before they open up the link and the day when it happens and you'll get 1Gb from them for life for free!

Free 1GB ADSL Account Signup

I myself am a big Axxess supporter aswell though, but this special brings me through the times where cap is few...

netmillionaire    10
netmillionaire

Wayjen, how can you commit such sin of letting a whole gig go to waste each month? Lol:wondering::grin:...It's probably locked to your line anyways, but thanks...Libertas thanks for the link and heads up, I seriously could do with an extra gig a month, especially if it's free. I hope they roll out another round of these soon...my little sister finishes all the bandwidth using Facebook and You Tube and when I try to block her she uses stuff like proxy software and web proxies to finish the bloody bandwidth and I can do so much more with the bandwidth, like MAKE MONEY!

Thanks a lot hey...

Libertas Computers    10
Libertas Computers

I just saw the thread and thought i should post the Afrihost link as I've been giving it to all my friends etc. (they had a roll out last week, so I think the next will only be in March, but we're always hopeful!) All in all I just followed Wayjen's mention on this.

Sounds like you've got quite the sister working with the proxies like that! Hehe!

wayjen    10
wayjen

I've had mine for a few months now and don't even know how to set it up so never tested it and at the moment with 9gigs international from telkom we sometimes even give there's back. We always give them their 30gig local back anyway which is a waste.

netmillionaire    10
netmillionaire

Yeah, 30 gigs of local data is pretty useless - quite patronizing in fact, I mean most local sites are hosted internationally anyways, except for those of banks and institutions like that...