Sign in to follow this  
selabi

Is This the norm

selabi

Hi all maybe you can tell me if you have had the same experience

Karoo Scene (Product Code: NKS01)

The reason given was - Seller wants to relist the item as there is an error in the current auction description.

You can check the resasons a bid can be deleted. If you believe that the seller doesn't have a genuine reason for deleting your bid, please use Fraud Watch to alert us.

I bid on two items from the same seller who had a R1 auction after the bid was confirmed the seller deleted my bid and said as above the was a problem with the items description on checking i found out that nothing was changed on the auction concerning the actual item instaed all that changed was the seller set a much higher reserve on the items and changed the ending date of the auction.I mailed Fraud watch with my complaint last week friday who said they were investigating i mailed again on Monday to find out what if anything had been done todate my mails have now been ingnored and the seller is still able to proceed with out any action from BOB is this normal or are all buyers treated in this shabby fashion when sellers breach BOB own rules as you can see i have been with BOB for a number of years but still seem to be deemed below even bothering to respond let me know about your treatment as a buyer.I have told BOB i will pursue this to the courts if needed as far as i can see it is a simple matter of fraud we all get the legal binding info when we buy or sell but it seems buyers are the scurge of the earth as far as BOB is concerned

Wild Olive Art

The item has been deleted so it's probable that BOB has followed up on it.

From my experience as both buyer and seller BOB have been very efficient in following up complaints and taking action where necessary.