Sign in to follow this  
Cali Craft and Gems

To the user who keeps reporting me to CW!

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

Perhaps instead of wasting your time reporting me to BoB for "nonsense" you should rather concentrate on your own life!

BoB knows my story very well and I don't have to repeat it over and over again and again in reply to each and every CW report that you bother to do.

If you want to know the gritty personal details as to why the situation is like it is (much to your dislike), then send me a PM and I will let you in on the medical conditions that keep me occupied!

I will NOT divulge my personal information here, but if you MUST know, send me a message instead of reporting me! Hope you'll feel like an idiot once you know the truth!

GROW UP!

Cali Craft and Gems    10
Cali Craft and Gems

PS. If you could COUNT then you would realise that there are only 75 listings - NOT the ENTIRE site (which incidently is several hundred thousand listings)!

I smell a very jealous RAT!

And if you want to know what "to follow" actually means - look it up in the dictionary!

qball    11
qball

Hi Janet

When this was granted years back it was for a few listings, however, the proviso was that we reserve the right to stop this should we deem it necessary. 75 listings is unfortunately not going to be permitted and will have to stop unfortunately.

Thank you for your understanding in this regard.

Cuan