Sign in to follow this  
Bennet_M

MediaTech warrant of arrest issued

Bennet_M

Please be advised that bidorbuy has received confirmation from the investigating officer in the MediaTech case that a warrant of arrest has been issued and that an arrest is imminent.

ClickandShip

Do you expect anyone to take the seriousness of the post to heart in the light of your avatar??:laugh:

wayjen

Nice going Mr Bennet, keep us updated we need to fix these shady dealers.

anerstemens

Good post! Thank you

lilythepink

Great news. The only better news can be when he's been arrested, not given bail and is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law! I really didn't expect him to turn out like this but, then, everyone knows how gullible and trusting I am.

Vinyl Lady Decals

I agree, I really thought this was a good guy, even chatted to his wife at one point.

A pity this turned out this way.

booksallsizes
Do you expect anyone to take the seriousness of the post to heart in the light of your avatar??:laugh:

LOL - let's hope that's not a pic of the arresting officer....:grin:

mellowred
Great news. The only better news can be when he's been arrested, not given bail and is prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law! I really didn't expect him to turn out like this but, then, everyone knows how gullible and trusting I am.

And don't you dare change Lily. I love you just as you are.

I agree, I really thought this was a good guy, even chatted to his wife at one point.

A pity this turned out this way.

Did you speak to her in person, on the phone? Just curious because I suspect that he and the wife are one and the same.

ClickandShip

I noted on his ratings that some are receiving refunds (all be it partial) and others alternates to what they ordered? Has it actually been confirmed that fraud was the intention from the get-go? Perhaps I am ''identifying'' here or am (as Lily) still a bit too trusting in the possibility of ''just 1 big mis-understanding'':wondering:

Edited by ClickandShip
Spelling..eish..

Vinyl Lady Decals

Did you speak to her in person, on the phone? Just curious because I suspect that he and the wife are one and the same.

He had bought something from me, so had my cell number.

I actually spoke to her, but maybe it is the same person and she was pretending to be he, who knows? Never thought of that

Vinyl Lady Decals
I noted on his ratings that some are receiving refunds (all be it partial) and others alternates to what they ordered? Has it actually been confirmed that fraud was the intention from the get-go? Perhaps I am ''identifying'' here or am (as Lily) still a bit too trusting in the possibility of ''just 1 big mis-understanding'':wondering:

That's what I was hoping, I was hoping this could be resolved without criminal proceedings, he didn't come across as a con-man at all.

Usually they are great charmers and he was nice, but not overly so.

RAG Auctioneers

Keeping track of this one, I think the seller did actually get himself into trouble by mistake.

BUT it was wrong for him to sell things he didnt already have - especially expensive items.

dstorm

How on earth can you sell something that does not belong to you?

Vinyl Lady Decals

Some people are desperate and will try anything to make some money, he probably didn't realise he was being conned as well and thought he would get the goods on time to send to his buyers. I think that's where most people burn their fingers.

Guest Guest

Dit is eenvoudig te tragies vir woorde vir my..., nes Alass; en andere...

Ai mense...! Ek het geen woorde vir die-tipe berigte behalwe my opregte hartseer-kommentaar nie... Dis mense soos my familie ens... Wie weet wat hul gedryf het... Vergewe hulle tog asb.! Ons sterf slegs met ONS EIE skuld... Nie ander s'n! Geld is na alles opgetel, slegs maar van die stof gekry waarop ons plastiese of leer-skoensole op loop...

Maar naak, sal jy ook sterf. Vergeef hulle...

brands online
Keeping track of this one, I think the seller did actually get himself into trouble by mistake.

BUT it was wrong for him to sell things he didnt already have - especially expensive items.

I tend to agree 100% with your sentiments RAG. Except, expensive or not it is rather unethical to sell items on hearsay.

dstorm

To Edmund

Your words: “Ons sterf slegs met ONS EIE skuld... Nie ander s'n!”

What on earth are you talking about? Are you being sarcastic?

A con artist is a con artist. If somebody owes you money and you die, it is your loved ones that will come short. Do you not have any people that you care about or care for?

I hope that I am a victim of your joke.

Regards

Jacques

Edited by dstorm
spelling

Guest Guest
To Edmund

Your words: “Ons sterf slegs met ONS EIE skuld... Nie ander s'n!”

What on earth are you talking about? Are you being sarcastic?

A con artist is a con artist. If somebody owes you money and you die, it is your loved ones that will come short. Do you not have any people that you care about or care for?

I hope that I am a victim of your joke.

Regards

Jacques

Helaas... Dit was beslis geen grap nie. Wat jy lees is wat ek bedoel. (En ja, ek's net 'n koper - van meet af; wat al amper R10 000.00 verloor het met "eerbare" verkopers.

NS. Jy begryp duidelik slegs die klein prentjie... 'n Kompliment OK...?

Edited by Edmund1000

dstorm

Amen...

Dit is seker waarom ek na 3 jaar op BoB nog steed arm is......

Guest Guest
Amen...

Dit is seker waarom ek na 3 jaar op BoB nog steed arm is......

Amen!

Soos jy nou is, mag jy dalk skatryk sterf...

Geld is NIKS!

Geld is stof. Vreugde is stofloos!

:smile:

mellowred
He had bought something from me, so had my cell number.

I actually spoke to her, but maybe it is the same person and she was pretending to be he, who knows? Never thought of that

LOL ... never thought of it that way either. Always assume it's a male at fault hey! :cool:

wayjen

There are some people who start off being honest and the flow of money corrupts them and then there are others who have the best intentions at heart and get done in through other circumstances and they are left with the pieces.

is it worth it at the end of the day to con someone out of their hard earn money?

lilythepink

Well said, Wayne!

MrAerospace

Has he/she been arrested?

SProducts

I thought he was selling his house to refund everyone, maybe he decided he can get away with it and the buyers will give up. Dont think he meant to con buyers, he was just too careless and saw a get rich quick opportunity which turned out to be just the opposite.