Sign in to follow this  
CdeV

Airsoft - Who's who in this zoo?

CdeV    10
CdeV

One day, not so long ago, I was peacefully and aimlessly browzing through this wonderfull BoB site of ours, just looking........

All of a sudden I saw some of the most interesting items pop up on my screen. I adjusted my spec's and sat up in my chair to get a better view! It was of course the Airsoft stuff that Afrogil had put up for auction!

It all stared there.....

Now, a few weeks down the line, after some serious battles between bidders, quite a few of us have won bids, paid the dues, and are at the post box first thing every afternoon after work, checking for the little slip that say's "You have a parcel, come and collect!"

It feels like months, but it's only been weeks...... We can't wait to get our grubby paws on these items! Now we browse the internet, download pictures and visit the Newbie Zones at all the U.K and U.S.A Airsoft sites where the game has been played for years, lapping up all the info we can get hold off.

A thought popped up in my mind. Why don't we get to know each other, exchange ideas, and maybe find places where we can play so long, while waiting for our "stuff" to arrive?

Would this be the right place and time?

Interested parties should leave their area details and number of participants they represent here.

That should give us a good idea of the numbers, and areas!

Eg. I'm in the Centurion area and represent 3 players.

As you get more people interested, come back here and edit your post. That way we will always have updated figures!

Thanks!

SkyeCreations    10
SkyeCreations

Trying to do just that in Durbs at the moment. See some chaps in your area too, mabye once it's all going, we can organise an inter-provincial game. :lol: :lol:

THE KID!    10
THE KID!

Hi I am from Durban and would also like to get into it, I have bought a few guns from Afrogil, and cant wait for my first game. don't know of any one else playing in Durban YET hope to find someone soon.