Sign in to follow this  
qball

Basic Sellers and Classified Listings

qball

Hi All

As of today, Basic Sellers will be permitted to make use of the Classified Listing option (Cars, Property etc.) and enhancements, however, the seller will be required to pay in advance via credit card before the listing goes live. Alternatively the fees can be debited from the sellers bidorbuy account if there is a sufficient credit balance available. Should there not be enough credit the full amount will have to be paid via credit card.

Kind regards

Cuan

ClickandShip

Hi Cuan,

What is / or is the difference of / between ''basic'' seller and ''normal'' seller?

qball

We have 2 kinds of sellers - Basic and Advanced, the main difference is Basic sellers can only accept bobPay as their form of payment, whilst Advanced Sellers, can offer any payment options, plus they give more detail when registering, including banking/credit card details and ID numbers. Basic sellers get their fees debited directly from the bobPay credit balance and are thus not billed monthly like Advanced Sellers, where we debit their bank account or credit card for fees owed.

chrisc

There are very few categories for classifieds. I'd like to advertise some silverware, but none of the available categories match. What to do please?

qball

You may not list silverware as a Classified (that is why you are not given the option to do so), it must be listed as an auction or Buy Now under the appropriate category. Classifieds are generally used for service related items, cars, properties etc.

Thank you.

Cuan

TicketToParis

Humble Request - New to BoB. RE: Awaiting Verification

You may not list silverware as a Classified (that is why you are not given the option to do so), it must be listed as an auction or Buy Now under the appropriate category. Classifieds are generally used for service related items, cars, properties etc.

Thank you.

Cuan

Hi Everyone!

Apologies - This is the ONLY spot I've managed to paste my question.

I've faxed the relevant forms to BoB, and sent 2 "tickets". No responses so far. I'm eager to start selling on BoB, but not before I'm Verified, and ideally, also an Advanced Seller.

I've researched Postage & Packaging (can write an exam on it!), and my first items are collecting dust on the dining room table!

Would someone be so kind as to give me some info/advise re how long I should expect to wait?

Thank you kindly.

Warm Regards

M.

admin

Hi TicketToParis,

Welcome to the forum.

The Identity check, Credit check and a Fraud check to become verified is done by a third party and can take up to 21 days.

Become a Verified User - Building trust and security - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

I would suggest that you upgrade to an Advanced Seller in the meantime.

Basic vs Advanced Seller - Powered by Kayako Fusion Help Desk Software

TicketToParis

Wahoo! There's SOMEBODY out there!

Thank you very much for the prompt response. Apologies, also, for "doubling up" - I re-posted the same q "afresh" after I saw that the last action in this particular thread was March 2011. Feel very stupid.

Didn't realise I could become advanced seller without being verified. Thank you.

Kind Regards

M.