Sign in to follow this  
therealmcoy

Pixies Bizaar avoiding questions of authenticity?

therealmcoy

I asked a question relating to the authenticity of the "Chanel" bag they have listed on the Crazy wednesday auction and my question miraculously dissapeared? I can tell from a mile hight that the Chanel bag is fong kong. This isnt the first time I have had problems with them.

Vinyl Lady Decals

Have you reported it to community watch?

therealmcoy

Not yet. I am not being nasty or mean but I get irratated when people try to fool others. A reputable seller is selling the same bag for R25000.00 which is undoubtedly authentic. Who in their right mind would auction off such an expensive bag with the starting price of R1.00. If you check their ratings, other buyers have complained previously that they are selling knock-offs.

Vinyl Lady Decals

If you suspect something genuinely fishy, then you have an obligation to report it to protect all the users of the site.

If I find something, I also report it, its not personal.

Miss Jewels

I've also posted 2 questions re authenticity. No reply from seller. This was over 2 hours ago.

Miss Jewels

Just received an answer to the questions :

Your question was;

Hi there. Is this item authentic or inspired? Thanx

UPDATED: 08 Feb 20:48

Hi. Is this item authentic or inspired? Can you please reply. Thanks

The answer is;

Hi. Unfortunately we do sometimes take time away from our computers - eg: to eat.

The bag is genuine.

So maybe it's safe to bid?

brands online

Hmmm, the seller has quite a few negative ratings for the items being counterfeit. But I guess BOB has proof of authenticity. Notice how the seller wants to refund anyone who rates negative for a fake item. It's that same story, 5 original items out of 100.

therealmcoy

Item is definitely a very bad fake. Reported to community watch.

memoosa

Please can someone help?

I need help reporting something fake on BoB, can someone help?

Factory Shop

End of story

Edited by Factory Shop

admin
Hi

This is pathetic. Is it fun to ruin peoples business and income. I am not selling anything different from other sellers and am not even going to waste time defending my sales. Are you guys on a witch hunt or jealous?

The only response I can give is:

(therealmcoy) - zero purchases, zero sales, 100 community watch alerts.

(brands online) - ratings??????

END OF STORY

Hi Pixies Bazaar,

Welcome to the forum.

Please post in accordance with the forum rules.

Thank you.

ATA STAMP CENTRE

I am tired of all these defensive comments by some sellers to these threads that have been started on counterfeit items.The strangest and most obvious is that none of them outright denied selling counterfeit items but rather have made defensive comments and tried to shift the spotlight onto other areas.

Selling counterfeit items is against the law and is a crime!!!punishable by the death sentence in some American states!!!

Sellling and buying of counterfeit items is recognised as supporting a network of harder crime such as drug dealing and other more serious crime never mind the financial losses incurred by legitimate dealers in brand name products.

When are we going to realise this and put a stop to this??If that brand name item is sold at way below the recommended retail price then it is counterfeit or stolen!!END OF STORY!!Genuine brand name items are expensive due to quality and licensing agreements etc!!

Buyers please do not support any sellers who you suspect of selling counterfeit items and do your duty and report them to community watch so action can be taken!!

Seeds for Africa
I am tired of all these defensive comments by some sellers to these threads that have been started on counterfeit items.The strangest and most obvious is that none of them outright denied selling counterfeit items but rather have made defensive comments and tried to shift the spotlight onto other areas.

Selling counterfeit items is against the law and is a crime!!!punishable by the death sentence in some American states!!!

Sellling and buying of counterfeit items is recognised as supporting a network of harder crime such as drug dealing and other more serious crime never mind the financial losses incurred by legitimate dealers in brand name products.

When are we going to realise this and put a stop to this??If that brand name item is sold at way below the recommended retail price then it is counterfeit or stolen!!END OF STORY!!Genuine brand name items are expensive due to quality and licensing agreements etc!!

Buyers please do not support any sellers who you suspect of selling counterfeit items and do your duty and report them to community watch so action can be taken!!

Agree with your sentimentsIf it was me and there was nothing wrong with what I was selling I WOULD BE DEFENDING MYSELF!!! Makes one wonder!

Factory Shop

Please be advised it is standard business practice anywhere in the world to offer a refund if a customer is unhappy.

Factory Shop
Hmmm, the seller has quite a few negative ratings for the items being counterfeit. But I guess BOB has proof of authenticity. Notice how the seller wants to refund anyone who rates negative for a fake item. It's that same story, 5 original items out of 100.

Please note it is standard acceptable business practice anywhere in the world to offer a refund when a customer is unhappy.

brands online
Please note it is standard acceptable business practice anywhere in the world to offer a refund when a customer is unhappy.

Hi, very true. However, refunding customers because they receive a "fake" item is not on as the counterfeit item itsself is banned from being sold on BOB.

Seeds for Africa

And if I was accused of selling fakes / counterfeit merchandise, I would be vigorously proving that it is not fake If I had the confidence and proof that it was genuine.

JPBon

One of the hardest hit once the consumer protection act comes into force in a months time is going to be those selling anything fake and Grey products. The prescribed jail sentences attached to the act are harsh.

brands online
Hi

This is pathetic. Is it fun to ruin peoples business and income. I am not selling anything different from other sellers and am not even going to waste time defending my sales. Are you guys on a witch hunt or jealous?

The only response I can give is:

(therealmcoy) - zero purchases, zero sales, 100 community watch alerts.

(brands online) - ratings??????

END OF STORY

End of story

It's no fun to ruin people's lives and income, but it's no fun cheating unsuspecting buyers by selling them fake items either. The Community Watch Alert mechanism exists to eradicate this type of unscrupulous behaviour. Selling counterfeit items because other sellers get away with it does also not condone the practice. At the end all such activity does become apparent.

Uhhmmm, our rating percentage also exceeds yours after having sold ten times as many items :hm:

Not one rating negative or otherwise points to any counterfeit items either. While we can't please everyone, we keep it honest and have "no" problem defending that!

brands online
One of the hardest hit once the consumer protection act comes into force in a months time is going to be those selling anything fake and Grey products. The prescribed jail sentences attached to the act are harsh.

and welcomed JP, no free rides in life....